• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
While I was applying ceramic/enamel over the long weekend, I decided to experiment with "blacked out" badges. This is a Plasti-Dip option, in case I have second thoughts one day and peel them. Sprayed two coats of Gunmetal Plasti-Dip, then two coats of Plasti-Dip Graphite Metalizer. Still have some cleanup around the edges when it's all fully set and cured, but I am pretty happy with the results and $0 mod since I already had the rattle cans in my garage.

Front logo.jpg
Front logo close.jpg
Rear logo.jpg
Rear logo mid.jpg
Rear logo full.jpg

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech Package
Would love to get some red Acura A badges! I always loved the red contrast with white. I had red H badges on my 10th gen Si and it looked great! Might have to do a custom mod similar to this!

OP
OP
IntegraAgain

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Would love to get some red Acura A badges! I always loved the red contrast with white. I had red H badges on my 10th gen Si and it looked great! Might have to do a custom mod similar to this!
Post up some pics if you do!