OP
Blacklude4

Blacklude4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Prelude VTEC, 1990 Civic EX hatch, 2018 civic Si coupe
Country flag
Does anyone know the part number for the pins in this connector?
Still no luck on pins for your retracts!? Do you have a picture of one of them outside of the plug housing? I can't recall what they looked like.
Sponsored

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Still no luck on pins for your retracts!? Do you have a picture of one of them outside of the plug housing? I can't recall what they looked like.
No luck! I made it work using parts from CycleTerminal - I reterminated the mirror-side and the door-side so it plugs-and-plays but still not OEM.

Si_chRis

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
So I was testing for turn signals under the dash with my test light and found a green plug under the drivers side kick panel. The tan wire on the top right is the 12v+ positive right turn signal and the gray wire on the bottom left is the 12v+ positive left turn signal. This was in my 2017 Type R, could be different on other models.

A6903F2B-6EF8-4ADE-BCF1-C4A287EB2654.jpeg

063D7F7F-F0DE-4443-8AC2-67A7568806FF.jpeg
I've been researching a lot looking at many threads, and this is just what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing!

raf702

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch Sport SGP
Country flag
How about installing this without the lane camera. Can the same parts w/o lane watch, and install process work the same? Since I have a LX-P Coupe.

Si_chRis

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How about installing this without the lane camera. Can the same parts w/o lane watch, and install process work the same? Since I have a LX-P Coupe.
It seems you'll just need the housings that don't have lane watch, but have the provision for the turn signals.

raf702

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It seems you'll just need the housings that don't have lane watch, but have the provision for the turn signals.
That’s what I was thinking. Install seems a bit tedious and intensive though.

I actually found some aftermarket led side mirrors on eBay. Looks to be plug n play, based on the mirror. But mentions something about having a 7-pin plug. I have no idea if mine has that or what.

Not a need, but a want. Seems like a cool mod to have for my GenX.

Si_chRis

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That’s what I was thinking. Install seems a bit tedious and intensive though.

I actually found some aftermarket led side mirrors on eBay. Looks to be plug n play, based on the mirror. But mentions something about having a 7-pin plug. I have no idea if mine has that or what.

Not a need, but a want. Seems like a cool mod to have for my GenX.
If your mirrors are only power adjust, they most likely have a 4 pin connector. My CTR mirrors only have power adjust, and when I once had the door panel off, I only saw a 4 pin connector for the mirror.

Overall, if you're looking to add the OEM turn signals with new housings as shown in this DIY, your 4 pin connector would be unchanged, and you would only be running two additional wires from the mirror housing that is not part of the 4 pin connector.

raf702

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If your mirrors are only power adjust, they most likely have a 4 pin connector. My CTR mirrors only have power adjust, and when I once had the door panel off, I only saw a 4 pin connector for the mirror.

Overall, if you're looking to add the OEM turn signals with new housings as shown in this DIY, your 4 pin connector would be unchanged, and you would only be running two additional wires from the mirror housing that is not part of the 4 pin connector.
I appreciate that info, the 2 additional wires I assume are the power and ground for the LED light ?

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2009 Civic Si, 2017 ABM Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I appreciate that info, the 2 additional wires I assume are the power and ground for the LED light ?
Yes, that’s how I did mine. The turn signals I purchased from AliExpress came with the bottom portion of the mirrors, led turn signals and wire harnesses (just positive and negative wires for each side). My factory front part of the mirror on my ctr didn’t have the cutout for the turn signals so it looked a little funny. I ordered the touring mirror housing for the left side and the euro ctr housing for the right side because the euro ctr doesn’t have lane watch.

Last edited:

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
I found these but i have lanewatch so not sure it will work.
Honda Civic 10th gen DIY: Adding turn signal Lights to Si/EX side mirrors Screenshot_20190912-163957_eBay

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Screenshot_20190912-163957_eBay.jpg
The US sport touring’s come with camera and turn signal you can just order this part # for the right side:
76205-TEC-Y11 (does not include the led itself, this is just the housing)

raf702

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Screenshot_20190912-163957_eBay.jpg
These are the lights I was seeing on eBay as well. Apparently the driver side mirrors are out of stock, just passenger side available.

I’m assuming these mirrors provide power for positioning the mirror element as well as heating/defrost.

In my case I only benefit from the electrical portion of positing the mirror element. Since mine doesn’t have the defrost feature.

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is the list of the items I ordered:

1. Turn signal mirrors (about $40): [https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CD2xdlpe](https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CD2xdlpe)

You can 100% just use these if you don't mind the front of the mirror not having the cut out for the leds

2. Left factory mirror housing (about $30 shipped): Honda Part # 76255-TEK-M01. Can be ordered from anywhere but I purchased mine from bkhondaparts.com

3. Right factory mirror housing:

76205-TEK-M01 (about $50 shipped) - no lane watch must be ordered from Europe.

76205-TEC-Y11 (about $88 before shipping) - sport touring mirror cover with lane watch can be ordered from any dealership.

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
This is the list of the items I ordered:

1. Turn signal mirrors (about $40): [https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CD2xdlpe](https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CD2xdlpe)

You can 100% just use these if you don't mind the front of the mirror not having the cut out for the leds

2. Left factory mirror housing (about $30 shipped): Honda Part # 76255-TEK-M01. Can be ordered from anywhere but I purchased mine from bkhondaparts.com

3. Right factory mirror housing:

76205-TEK-M01 (about $50 shipped) - no lane watch must be ordered from Europe.

76205-TEC-Y11 (about $88 before shipping) - sport touring mirror cover with lane watch can be ordered from any dealership.
Thanks for the part numbers Dan!

Then i found these on ali express, what do you guys think? I may want mine color matched tho instead of carbon.

https://h5.aliexpress.com/item/4000...g0n.seo-amp-search.searchResult.4000053163401

Honda Civic 10th gen DIY: Adding turn signal Lights to Si/EX side mirrors Screenshot_20190912-202148_Chrome

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag