98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
So this mirror housing is the one to get if you don't want chrome strips on the mirrors... I just checked part numbers and they are the same as chrome.... anyone know the part number for these mirror housings?
2020 Sport Touring
HOUSING SET, R. Part Number: 76205-TEC-Y11
HOUSING SET, L. Part Number: 76255-TEK-M01

These won't be with chrome because I know for a fact the left housing part number is what I used. And it wasn't chrome. The above part numbers are different from the OP part numbers.
Sponsored

CTR_TCB

First Name
Huey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot Touring AWD
Country flag
2020 Sport Touring
HOUSING SET, R. Part Number: 76205-TEC-Y11
HOUSING SET, L. Part Number: 76255-TEK-M01

These won't be with chrome because I know for a fact the left housing part number is what I used. And it wasn't chrome. The above part numbers are different from the OP part numbers.
Hi .. thanks for the great info. Quick questions: the 76205-TEC-Y11 part diagram seems to show the housing with turn camera (my car does not have this option) -- is the diagram pictorial incorrect? Also the R housing is significantly more expensive than the L housing -- any idea why?

Rem

First Name
MugenCTR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Newbie questions:

Pink wire + = tapped to tan wire under the cabin
Purple wire - = where do I tap this wire?
2 Black wires = where to tap?

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
I had no idea that some models came without the turn signals in the mirrors until now.

I spotted these a while back though. Might be a pretty good option for those wanting OEM look without without changing the mirror caps and cost is a lot lower than OEM. The light itself is a lot bigger than the OEM one on my car so I was thinking about fitting them.

Installation is pretty basic. If you pop out one of your turn signals you'll be able to see the wiring colours used and then just find that near the fuse box and test. Typically there will be a grommet going off to the front wing area from the outside of each footwell so I'd start by looking there. You can use the installation instructions for the door illumination kit to figure out how to run the wiring too.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000811999754.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.59b62e0egD3nFg

Honda Civic 10th gen DIY: Adding turn signal Lights to Si/EX side mirrors fk civic mirror

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
I had no idea that some models came without the turn signals in the mirrors until now.
It's bullshit that Honda would skip out on what is, IMO, a significant safety feature and market it as up level. Side repeaters are required most places in the world for a damn reason.

Yukiiz

First Name
Yuki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sedan 16
Country flag
Where can I buy the R side mirror housing (with camera) with the chrome decal??

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag

I spotted these a while back though. Might be a pretty good option for those wanting OEM look without without changing the mirror caps and cost is a lot lower than OEM. The light itself is a lot bigger than the OEM one on my car so I was thinking about fitting them.

Installation is pretty basic. If you pop out one of your turn signals you'll be able to see the wiring colours used and then just find that near the fuse box and test. Typically there will be a grommet going off to the front wing area from the outside of each footwell so I'd start by looking there. You can use the installation instructions for the door illumination kit to figure out how to run the wiring too.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000811999754.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.59b62e0egD3nFg

fk civic mirror.png
The stock mirror caps work for these, right?

Black Knight II

First Name
Evon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Awesome write-up. Thank you. A suggestion to simplify the wiring. Rather than cutting the old wires and fitting pins into new plugs, do this. Unwrap the new harness and remove the turn signal plug that has the purple and pink wires. Plug it into the mirror turn signal and wrap the purple and pink wires into the old harness. Connect additional wire to them and run it to the headlight turn signal, remember pink is positive and purple is negative.

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag

fk civic mirror.png
These work for the 2018 SI? I know the SI doesn't come with them. If it really is just plug and play it definitely is the solution I been looking for.

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
These work for the 2018 SI? I know the SI doesn't come with them. If it really is just plug and play it definitely is the solution I been looking for.
If your Si doesn't already come with mirror signals you have to run a wire to the signal in your fusebox.

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
If your Si doesn't already come with mirror signals you have to run a wire to the signal in your fusebox.
I’m pretty sure the SI models don’t come with mirror signals.

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
This is the list of the items I ordered:

1. Turn signal mirrors (about $40): [https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CD2xdlpe](https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CD2xdlpe)

You can 100% just use these if you don't mind the front of the mirror not having the cut out for the leds

2. Left factory mirror housing (about $30 shipped): Honda Part # 76255-TEK-M01. Can be ordered from anywhere but I purchased mine from bkhondaparts.com

3. Right factory mirror housing:

76205-TEK-M01 (about $50 shipped) - no lane watch must be ordered from Europe.

76205-TEC-Y11 (about $88 before shipping) - sport touring mirror cover with lane watch can be ordered from any dealership.

So googling 76205-TEK-M01 and it comes up as available for the US market. Has this changed?

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2009 Civic Si, 2017 ABM Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So googling 76205-TEK-M01 and it comes up as available for the US market. Has been changed?
Yeah, the 2020-2021 Type R’s had turn signal mirrors so these are available in the US now.

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Yeah, the 2020-2021 Type R’s had turn signal mirrors so these are available in the US now.
Oh nice, maybe my winter project. Are the wiring harness in first post compatible for the 2017-2019? Or did you run your wires and tap into that green connector?

I gotta run wires for the heated mirrors and thought to add the turn signals while at it.
Sponsored

Last edited: