xinvisionx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Is there a way to show the wallpaper only? Right now, the wallpaper has a lay over it because of the apps/info.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Is there a way to show the wallpaper only? Right now, the wallpaper has a lay over it because of the apps/info.
Best idea off the top of my head is to move all the apps/info off the rightmost screen. That screen might be the "home" screen that the system defaults to on startup.

xinvisionx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Best idea off the top of my head is to move all the apps/info off the rightmost screen. That screen might be the "home" screen that the system defaults to on startup.
I can do that no problem. But the wallpaper still has this layover on it. Ah well. Is what it is.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got this one from another thread, love at first sight. Also, you guys really like watches ?
That looks nice. I'll put it in my stash.

I think there's only a couple of us copy-pasting watches to use as clock faces. ? I really like the Python script that was posted earlier, too, which helps me keep track of where the OEM clock's pips are.

sjnibbe

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX Black, 2017 Civic Sedan EX-L Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread FB_IMG_1542056724408

I found this pic randomly and just went with it. But I'm running an aftermarket android headunit from dasiata so finding and applying backgrounds is so easy it's stupid and i'm always changing it up.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i need to do this to my car are you guys making the backgrounds or just taking them from google?

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
i need to do this to my car are you guys making the backgrounds or just taking them from google?
I found most of mine in this thread or on google. You are able to adjust the image dimensions when applying the wallpaper in your car.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I found most of mine in this thread or on google. You are able to adjust the image dimensions when applying the wallpaper in your car.
* with the caveat that I don't think you can adjust the dimensions for the clock background.

Which is stupid, IMO; it's like the teams that wrote the background chooser and clock app weren't on the same page when it came to the UI.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
* with the caveat that I don't think you can adjust the dimensions for the clock background.

Which is stupid, IMO; it's like the teams that wrote the background chooser and clock app weren't on the same page when it came to the UI.
You actually can adjust the dimensions like cropping certain areas out. There are several video's that show the process. While the clock will look weird, I am almost certain it is still adjustable.
Sponsored