First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't seem to figure out how to make the wallpaper stay on, I've uploaded and selected it and then it just goes back to my audio screen. Thanks for the help:)
You need to go to the home page, then select INFO/CLOCK
Sponsored

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Thanks! I nabbed a picture of a Rolex via the googles, wiped the branding, nabbed a Honda and older Civic logo, colored/beveled all of them individually. In Fireworks (I know) I took a carbon BG, beveled that, made a rectangular box with a small checkerboard pattern, added a blue glow, then layered them all.

I have a woodgrain with a square clock and one with a bezel. But it’s a hatchback, so carbon it is.
I mentioned Seiko, so in the interest of fair exchange, here's the ones I did. Well, "did" might not be accurate, as I just copy-pasted the dials onto other wallpapers that already had clock dials on them (I still don't know the best pixel dimensions for the display's clock):

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Clock Grand Seiko Black on Carbon

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Clock Grand Seiko Black on Facets

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Clock Dial Seiko Black

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Clock Dial Seiko Snowflake

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Clock Grand Seiko Black on Red

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Does anyone have a G-shock wallpaper? The busier the better.....
Hey, that'd be cool. Busy watch dials are a pain the ass to clean up, but maybe there's something doable (and the right G-Shock watch body would match the car's exterior, too).

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
One of the wallpapers in rotation in my Civic Sport Hatchback.

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread A5BD6F34-24DE-4F9E-875D-FECCD367D74F

siczy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Every time I try to use one of these, it pops up and says "image could not be loaded"

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Every time I try to use one of these, it pops up and says "image could not be loaded"
Perhaps it’s due to the file size or format. My images are all in JPEG format.

siczy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps it’s due to the file size or format. My images are all in JPEG format.
Mine are JPEG, I also am using the ones straight from this thread

W1NTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.8L CVT Sedan
Country flag
For Evangelion fans.

Shot by OnePlus 5T
Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread JnP8Ltd

Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread Qa71NEQ

Last edited:

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picked up my 2018 Civic Ex last night. Made this to throw on there. Still has protective cover on it.

BEDAFF62-FCE7-4E1C-B851-E4994850B014.jpeg

ED554E60-7E6D-40FC-96FC-5629170F8529.jpeg
That works better than the Grand Seiko clock backgrounds I made.
(pics later; I don't think I saved them to the hard drive, only the USB stick)
Thanks! I nabbed a picture of a Rolex via the googles, wiped the branding, nabbed a Honda and older Civic logo, colored/beveled all of them individually. In Fireworks (I know) I took a carbon BG, beveled that, made a rectangular box with a small checkerboard pattern, added a blue glow, then layered them all.

I have a woodgrain with a square clock and one with a bezel. But it’s a hatchback, so carbon it is.
Can anyone of you make a Rolex Sky dweller clock skin with dark grey dial & background as my car is PMM? Or the Day Date with green dial & rose gold background please?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can anyone of you make a Rolex Sky dweller clock skin with dark grey dial & background as my car is PMM? Or the Day Date with green dial & rose gold background please?
I've been trying to do other Rolex dials and they're a major pain. Maybe I'm just trying to do too much, like hoping to preserving the text on the dial even though the hands are usually positioned on top of it. Lots of them have a sunburst dial, too, even the black ones, at least on Rolex's website. I never was satisfied enough to post up my attempts.

weltyed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3. Maybe 2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
most of the watch faces I found were really tough. I somehow lucked out and The Googles found me a “watch face without hands” and it happened to be a Rolex.

I looked for one that was requested, but it was pretty tough. Maybe if I can find a spot at work where nobody stares over my shoulder...

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
most of the watch faces I found were really tough. I somehow lucked out and The Googles found me a “watch face without hands” and it happened to be a Rolex.

I looked for one that was requested, but it was pretty tough. Maybe if I can find a spot at work where nobody stares over my shoulder...
I wanted to do one of the Explorer with the 3-6-9 (having the numerals helps me read it easier) but it'll look like crap with all the little rectangular indexes that Honda's clock already has.

weltyed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3. Maybe 2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
Yeah, I made a square clock, too, but it looks horrible with those markers. I found anything with a bezel and no numbers is easiest. After that, if you play with the image you can get it aligned.

Day/date can be problematic as well. The G-Shock I found was way too busy. Gave up after 15min.

I wanted to do one of the Explorer with the 3-6-9 (having the numerals helps me read it easier) but it'll look like crap with all the little rectangular indexes that Honda's clock already has.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been trying to do other Rolex dials and they're a major pain. Maybe I'm just trying to do too much, like hoping to preserving the text on the dial even though the hands are usually positioned on top of it. Lots of them have a sunburst dial, too, even the black ones, at least on Rolex's website. I never was satisfied enough to post up my attempts.

I found a Rolex face on this forum before but the background is black. Do you guys know the specs for our clock?
Sponsored