Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Thanks for the help, I was finally able to put a couple on my LX. Here is what is displayed currently. Its a photo I took while at the Valley of Fire in Nevada last year.

2016-07-07 10.07.48.jpg

would you mind telling me the exact size that you're using? I can't get it to work on my lx for some reason. I already tried formatting the usb and changing the size of the wallpaper to different aspect ratio. still not working.

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
would you mind telling me the exact size that you're using? I can't get it to work on my lx for some reason. I already tried formatting the usb and changing the size of the wallpaper to different aspect ratio. still not working.
Start with 500x400 and work up from there.

I was able to go as big as 1366x768 without any problems

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How did you get the wallpaper on the audio screen???
Have preferred wallpaper on usb. hold on a blank space on the screen, an option should pop up.

gav007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I'm baffled no matter what I do, my images will not show up as wallpapers (holding my finger on an empty space on the screen and going to wallpaper/gallery or going through settings/detailed information/display/wallpaper/gallery), but they show up for the clock. It keeps showing images/videos is 0, although I have 10 images on there and some of which are from here. My 42GB of music is detected automatically and plays fine, anyone got any suggestion to get the images to eventually show as wallpapers?

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
I'm baffled no matter what I do, my images will not show up as wallpapers (holding my finger on an empty space on the screen and going to wallpaper/gallery or going through settings/detailed information/display/wallpaper/gallery), but they show up for the clock. It keeps showing images/videos is 0, although I have 10 images on there and some of which are from here. My 42GB of music is detected automatically and plays fine, anyone got any suggestion to get the images to eventually show as wallpapers?
You dont have the pics in a folder do you?

Try putting the pics outside of a folder,thats what i had to do to get mine to work

gav007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
You dont have the pics in a folder do you?

Try putting the pics outside of a folder,thats what i had to do to get mine to work
Nope I tried both with folders and without and still nothing shows up. I tried a different usb and it does the same thing...

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope I tried both with folders and without and still nothing shows up. I tried a different usb and it does the same thing...
Weird,only thing i can think of that mine wouldnt show up if it was not in a folder is the size was too big.

Hopefully someone can figure this out and get your wallpapers working