Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
* with the caveat that I don't think you can adjust the dimensions for the clock background.

Which is stupid, IMO; it's like the teams that wrote the background chooser and clock app weren't on the same page when it came to the UI.
You actually can adjust the dimensions like cropping certain areas out. There are several video's that show the process. While the clock will look weird, I am almost certain it is still adjustable.

BarracksSi

Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
You actually can adjust the dimensions like cropping certain areas out. There are several video's that show the process. While the clock will look weird, I am almost certain it is still adjustable.
I don't remember being able to adjust or crop images when importing them into the clock backgrounds. Did it earlier this week, too. Maybe the UI got updated in the newer cars.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I don't remember being able to adjust or crop images when importing them into the clock backgrounds. Did it earlier this week, too. Maybe the UI got updated in the newer cars.
I believe most proper clock backgrounds members have designed that mimic a watch or actual clock are rendered in the proper dimensions so adjustment is not needed.

Advertisement

Advertisement