Disaster averted

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
So tonight i went to take out the Si for its weekly drive and my 5 year old came along. I had my route planned so i would do about 15 miles of back road and another 15 miles coming back home on the freeway. Hadn’t used the back road in quite some time and it turned out to be rougher and in poorer shape than I remembered. From the title of the thread it sounds like there was a close call on the drive. But actually when i was pulling in the garage my son is telling me to get him out. Thinking hes just being impatient i tell him to hold on and wait. As soon as i start unbuckling him i can see a distressed look on his face and he tells me he needs to puke. I quickly pull him out in the nick of time as he spews on the driveway. Had literally no time to spare. The car gods were on my side tonight. :puke:
Sponsored

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
Lucky indeed (hope the little guy is feeling ok). My wife and I have a fair amount of experience with cars becoming "vomit comets," though in our case it's with dogs. When we picked up my middle boy from the breeder a few years ago, he managed to throw up all over the back seat of the CR-V my wife was driving at the time. More recently, when we picked up our youngest beast, from the same breeder, not only did he spew all over the back seat (an Escape this time) but also all over my wife, who promptly threw up on the dog.

Fun times. Still, less gross than other bodily emissions dogs sometimes deliver while on a ride.

OP
OP
pinhead66

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Lucky indeed (hope the little guy is feeling ok). My wife and I have a fair amount of experience with cars becoming "vomit comets," though in our case it's with dogs. When we picked up my middle boy from the breeder a few years ago, he managed to throw up all over the back seat of the CR-V my wife was driving at the time. More recently, when we picked up our youngest beast, from the same breeder, not only did he spew all over the back seat (an Escape this time) but also all over my wife, who promptly threw up on the dog.

Fun times. Still, less gross than other bodily emissions dogs sometimes deliver while on a ride.
Your story of your wife throwing up on your dog reminds me of that pie scene in stand by me. That must have been one hell of a clean up job that day.

My son has already puked twice in my mother in laws car. Had to disassemble the car seat fully to clean it out. I almost just threw it away since I didn’t want to deal with it. ?
Sponsored