Diode Dynamics HID vs Morimoto HID

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I've been using Diode Dynamic LED's in my vehicles for years and been really impressed with the quality and customer service provided by them but I haven't seen a lot of feedback here on their products.

Has anyone done a Diode Dynamics HID conversion on their CivicX? Morimoto HID conversions seem to be a pretty popular choice here; has anyone compared the two yet? If there is already a thread on this I apologize and would appreciate a link to it.

Thanks
Sponsored

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been using Diode Dynamic LED's in my vehicles for years and been really impressed with the quality and customer service provided by them but I haven't seen a lot of feedback here on their products.

Has anyone done a Diode Dynamics HID conversion on their CivicX? Morimoto HID conversions seem to be a pretty popular choice here; has anyone compared the two yet? If there is already a thread on this I apologize and would appreciate a link to it.

Thanks
I use their LEDs for my headlights and fog lights and love them ever since I put them in. Can't speak for their HIDs but plenty of users run the Morimoto setup and really enjoy it! Hopefully some of them can chime in here too