Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was going to do an install video, but it was too cold. Got these installed and they are fantastic in the selective yellow! Note on the 2020 bumpers you do have to ream out the one hole on the bracket (I used a drill). I aimed them right at the cutoff of my low beams and they’re still brighter (granted my headlights are slightly tinted)

Honda Civic 10th gen Diode Dynamic SS3 Pro 5E8C551E-DF5F-4E51-A689-2E04F8242683

Honda Civic 10th gen Diode Dynamic SS3 Pro 7076AC1F-70CA-43AD-92FF-11B44C220543

Honda Civic 10th gen Diode Dynamic SS3 Pro A2FBC3BE-FB10-4F08-82F0-B1FB66A1C253

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
If you aimed them at your headlight cutoff, they've been aimed incorrectly. The cutoff for the fogs should sit lower. You want the distance between the two cutoffs to be the same as the distance from the center of the headlight to the center of the foglight on the bumper. There is a small dot on the headlight lense that indicates true center.

As they're aimed right now, they're pointed up and blinding everyone. The output looks really good though, I love the colour.

Also, please don't tint your headlights, it looks bad and is a safety issue.

What do your side markers say? Is that a "LED" overlay on them?

OP
OP
ilipac

ilipac

@blueFK7
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you aimed them at your headlight cutoff, they've been aimed incorrectly. The cutoff for the fogs should sit lower. You want the distance between the two cutoffs to be the same as the distance from the center of the headlight to the center of the foglight on the bumper. There is a small dot on the headlight lense that indicates true center.

As they're aimed right now, they're pointed up and blinding everyone. The output looks really good though, I love the colour.

Also, please don't tint your headlights, it looks bad and is a safety issue.
To each their own, I aimed the fog lights on a wall of a local building and sitting in another vehicle they are not aimed up as to blind people and I’m also lowered. I take lighting very seriously haha, and it’s just the light smoke biohex tint, I didn’t see much of a difference in a number of different weather conditions - I would’ve removed them if I thought it was dangerous. I compared output side by side with a friends headlights and the beam intensity was barely differentiated.

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
To each their own, I aimed the fog lights on a wall of a local building and sitting in another vehicle they are not aimed up as to blind people and I’m also lowered. I take lighting very seriously haha, and it’s just the light smoke biohex tint, I didn’t see much of a difference in a number of different weather conditions - I would’ve removed them if I thought it was dangerous. I compared output side by side with a friends headlights and the beam intensity was barely differentiated.
If your foglights are aimed to meet the cutoff of your headlights, they're aimed up. You do you, though.

What's that vinyl overlay on your side markers say?

OP
OP
ilipac

ilipac

@blueFK7
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If your foglights are aimed to meet the cutoff of your headlights, they're aimed up. You do you, though.

What's that vinyl overlay on your side markers say?
i miss-spoke, they’re aimed with space between the low beam and foglight. When I first mounted them they were indeed aimed up way too much, my buddy has every diode dynamic product on his Fiesta ST and helped me with aiming so I trust his expertise. My side marker overlays are in silver they say “LUNA”
Sponsored