Diffusers for 10th gen EX (w/o centered exhaust)

everythangcivic

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey all, I've been considering buying a diffuser for my '17 ex hatch and came across the 2020 rear sport diffuser and instantly loved it. The only problem is it would look a little odd as I don't have the centered exhaust offered with the sport hatch, I have the dual exhaust under the rear honeycombs - so if I were to install that diffuser on my hatch I would have an empty space in the middle where the exhausts are meant to be.

Does anyone know of any similar diffusers that can work with the exhausts on the EX trim? (specifically ones that wouldn't leave that middle space gap for the centered exhausts)
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
What you want is this 71509-TGL-G70, to go with the 2020 diffuser, but it's really hard to get for some reason? Wouldn't be difficult to make a cover on your own.

OP
OP

everythangcivic

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What you want is this 71509-TGL-G70, to go with the 2020 diffuser, but it's really hard to get for some reason? Wouldn't be difficult to make a cover on your own.
Wow I hadn't even thought there'd be people selling a separate cover for that, thanks! Definitely makes me consider the 2020 diffuser more, found some specifically designed for the "non-centered" exhaust but they're a bit pricey - ppreciate it!

With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
Wow I hadn't even thought there'd be people selling a separate cover for that, thanks! Definitely makes me consider the 2020 diffuser more, found some specifically designed for the "non-centered" exhaust but they're a bit pricey - ppreciate it!
Might be too late but you can look at DownForce Solutions. They sell various types of rear diffusers to your liking without center exhaust. Was thinking about getting one for mine but waiting for my exhaust to be installed first. Heres the link if you wanna check it out... They also sell lips and side skirts if you are interested.

https://downforcesolutions.bigcarte...18-honda-civic-10th-gen-v2-non-sport-diffuser

OP
OP

everythangcivic

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Might be too late but you can look at DownForce Solutions. They sell various types of rear diffusers to your liking without center exhaust. Was thinking about getting one for mine but waiting for my exhaust to be installed first. Heres the link if you wanna check it out... They also sell lips and side skirts if you are interested.

https://downforcesolutions.bigcarte...18-honda-civic-10th-gen-v2-non-sport-diffuser
Funny this was the only other diffuser I was considering besides the sport hatch one, saw a video of a guy on YouTube installing and it didn't seem too complicated, thanks for the suggestion!
Sponsored