Diffuser/rear bumper lip for Si Sedan?

J1811

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
Hi I looked up the forums for a Si Sedan diffuser looks like the only options are Aeroflow and Downforce Solutions i’m not sure about looks do we have any other options?

Bmspec made one but not selling anymore.

Looking for refreshed options for 2019.

Thanks
Sponsored

Sean McLaughlin

2018 Civic Si
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Hi I looked up the forums for a Si Sedan diffuser looks like the only options are Aeroflow and Downforce Solutions i’m not sure about looks do we have any other options?

Thanks
Its 2021 and those 2 still appear to be the only options, and they look awful. Im looking for the same thing but I need it to clear my aftermarket exhaust tips. Why is this product almost non-existent for the SI? Ebay appears to have a couple decent looking ones but they are probably completely cosmetic and non-functional.

Honda Civic 10th gen Diffuser/rear bumper lip for Si Sedan? IMG-20200523-WA0003

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks
ABS dynamics makes type R style rear diffuser to replace the OE one with. It's currently sold out, but you could contact them to see when they expect to have more in stock.

https://absdynamics.com/collections...n-4d-si-type-r-style-rear-diffuser-pp-unpaint

Honda Civic 10th gen Diffuser/rear bumper lip for Si Sedan? 1609783128394