With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
This question has been lingering in my head for a while now and I can't find a solid answer to my question. Will police in different states pull you over based on where your from or by the state your traveling in? For example, in VA, tints and loud exhausts are considered secondary offences. Now if I were to travel to Florida and on the way pass by a state that says tints and exhaust are highly illegal (lets just say so), will the police in the state I'm travelling through issue me a ticket? Even if im from VA where it is considered a secondary offense?

Hopefully I don't sound like an idiot as I ask myself this a lot.
Sponsored

Cody

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
If your in Florida you can have anything except for really dark tint. And they rarely bother people for that where I’m at. But yes it doesn’t matter where your car is registered. If it isn’t allowed in that state they can issue a ticket

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 PMM Civic EX, '19 CBP Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have been up and down the east coast in my Si which has 15% tint and a Borla exhaust (which isn't crazy loud but still) and I have had no issues. I was pulled over for 70 in a 55 in my home state of NC with the same mods at the time and State Trooper didn't say anything.
Sponsored