amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Haha I was a big boi back in HS and was almost 230lbs at the end of my freshman year of college. Decided that summer to cut out sugary drinks, minimize simple carb intake, up water intake and exercise 7 days a week. By the beginning of sophomore year, I was 175 and nobody recognized me!

I lift more and stay around 180-185 nowadays.

I think the Si seats are perfect, but everyone has their opinions! Had a friend who is about 6' 170lbs, lean and wide shoulders, and didn't like the seats so much. Had a coworker, the typical fat middle-aged dadbod american, but he loved them.
Good for you bro, keep it up, keep that weight off because us Indians are prone to diabetes and heart disease. Thankfully at 52 years old, no diabetes or heart disease, don't take any meds except fo allergy medicine. I need to shed about 30 lbs, not easy at my age, and with a South Indian wife that loves rice, sugar and carbs it can be tough. I was on Keto until this quarantine hit and had to abandoned it for now because of my work schedule and my wife's (she makes all my meals) who is doing 10 hour days working as a pharmacy tech
Sponsored