Did you buy 2018 Civic Si 8DXE120 from San Leandro Mazda?

Sly_Si

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
If yes, i have a Hondata Flashpro, and 27WON cold air intake for $500 for you.

my Hondata Flashpro cannot be unlocked from the vehicle because of a stupid glitch. Hondata will not help me to unlock it unless I pay $500 dollars, which is bullshit.

I already return the ecu to stock, the system said upload is successful, and it still will not unlock the device.

I traded in my 2018 civic si for a 2021 Mazda CX30 a month ago. I used my brother’s laptop to do all the Hondata tuning stuff, and I always have the “Return ECU to stock” in the Hondata Flashpro, and always have the Hondata in my car. So, when Mazda gave me a nice deal, I traded the car same day I went just for a test drive, and reflash the ecu to stock on the spot. I haven’t got time to visit my brother to use his laptop to unlock the device until last night, and it will not unlock.

@Hondata you guys are terrible for trying to make profit of your own device’s defect!!!

so, hit me up if you are the person who bought my old car.

thank you!
Sponsored

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Willi, did you send the 'feedback' from FlashProManager with the FlashPro plugged in so that we can see what went wrong?

OP
OP
Sly_Si

Sly_Si

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Hi,

I did not do that, I will have to go to my brother’s to do so. I will try it tomorrow.

i have been going back and forth with Matt the customer support @Hondata, and he said nothing they can do.

what else do I need to do after do the feedback? It will automatically send the information to you guys? Or I have to send email or something like that?
I don’t have the laptop with me currently.

thank you!

OP
OP
Sly_Si

Sly_Si

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Hi Willi, did you send the 'feedback' from FlashProManager with the FlashPro plugged in so that we can see what went wrong?
hello,
I made a trip to my brother’s house and borrow his laptop, I already sent feedback. What should I do now?
Sponsored