Did someone drive my car

SixSpeeder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
Country flag
I drove his car while he was out of town. The dealerships wouldn't give me a test drive so I have to resort to breaking into people's houses when they're out of town to joyride them abusively.

/thread
Sponsored

brownman

Driving a car in the land of the truck
First Name
eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic lx sedan
Country flag
I drove his car while he was out of town. The dealerships wouldn't give me a test drive so I have to resort to breaking into people's houses when they're out of town to joyride them abusively.

/thread
with the key being left in the sun visor like in movies right

Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
So, as always, great inputs / questions. Garage is my half of the garage at my house. We were away and the house / pool was used by good friends, trusted neighbors, and older kids. They all know that I have few things that are MINE, as in any large family. The car, is mine. No it is not damaged or destroyed, at all. It is a trust question for me. But, the input is valid - no damage, be more careful next time (if I need to be) and let this one go. I share do that.

Thank you all for your inputs, sincerely. Stay safe.
Install a simple "kill switch" and have it in a secret location. I've seen a few hidden very well. It's an inexpensive way to keep the ride from leaving, while your gone.

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Install a simple "kill switch" and have it in a secret location. I've seen a few hidden very well. It's an inexpensive way to keep the ride from leaving, while your gone.
I did that years ago for my Dad's convertible. Was very easy. and used a normally open push switch, to to start the car you had to know to push the button as well.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
There should be a password on the car. Such an obvious thing: cars are computer controlled, but don't have passwords to start them? :doh: Of course you would be able to disable the password.
Refrigerators should also have locks and passwords.

OP
OP
newskate9

newskate9

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type-R, 16 Honda Pilot Elite
Country flag
Lot of paranoid civic owners thinking everyone is itching to drive an econo box at first opportunity lmao.
Well, every person I know wants to drive my Type-R........ so there's that!

OP
OP
newskate9

newskate9

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type-R, 16 Honda Pilot Elite
Country flag
I'm definitely one of them.:spaz:I still belong to the class called by the OP "older kids." :bonk: Never trust "older kids" to keep away from shiny new toys.
And, some of older kids can buy new shiny things and have more time to enjoy them!
Sponsored