Did not Honda have this idea when it manufactured the Civic?

OP
OP
Junior basso

Junior basso

JR Brasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
It pretty much came standard everywhere else in the world except for us. The Honda oem part numbers are 74207-TGG-E00 & 74206-TGG-E00. It won't show up in the US Honda parts inventory for purchase last I checked but there's a couple company's that will export them to you from the U.K.
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select...ood-inner-wing-trims-civic-type-r-fk8-17.html
https://www.dream-automotive.com/co...cts/genuine-honda-under-hood-inner-wing-trims
My wife and I both have the oem fender wing trims. It cleans up the engine bay quite nicely.
Honda Civic 10th gen Did not Honda have this idea when it manufactured the Civic? IMG_1878.JPG

OP
OP
Junior basso

Junior basso

JR Brasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
here in Brazil, we do not have this piece, my country besides corrupt and weak for parts and accessories. When we have the parts they cost a lot more.

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man so when I install these will my car change to a different color like the before (aegean blue) and after (white orchid pearl) pics?

I do like how they clean up the engine bay a bit and would hide HID ballasts/amp wiring kit more. I'll keep an eye on them, not sure they are worth the $140 they are asking.

OP
OP
Junior basso

Junior basso

JR Brasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These images are from the seller, which he put as an example, but will certainly keep the color of your vehicle. This product is way above what it costs.

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
It pretty much came standard everywhere else in the world except for us. The Honda oem part numbers are 74207-TGG-E00 & 74206-TGG-E00. It won't show up in the US Honda parts inventory for purchase last I checked but there's a couple company's that will export them to you from the U.K.
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select...ood-inner-wing-trims-civic-type-r-fk8-17.html
https://www.dream-automotive.com/co...cts/genuine-honda-under-hood-inner-wing-trims
My wife and I both have the oem fender wing trims. It cleans up the engine bay quite nicely.
IMG_1878.JPG
Thank you for the part #’s. Just got mine in. Pretty fast shipping, I was impressed. I do have a question. I see where the push fasteners are used towards the back end, but what about the front half of both pieces? Do they just lay in place with no hold down fastener?

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Thank you for the part #’s. Just got mine in. Pretty fast shipping, I was impressed. I do have a question. I see where the push fasteners are used towards the back end, but what about the front half of both pieces? Do they just lay in place with no hold down fastener?
It should come with push pin fasteners to lock the fronts down using existing factory holes. I Dm’d You a pic where the fasteners go.

jakeh062

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag
Did you have any issues installing these on your FK7? Thinking about getting some

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Old thread, but I'll respond to you.

I installed some on my FK7. Mine were $60 replicas from Amazon and it fit like a glove. Zero fitment issues. There was one hole on mine (on both sides) that looks like it should have been a mounting hole, but there was no such hole where it contacted the supports, so I put some rivnuts in place. it might be both of the bolts that have the red washers in my pic below. I don't quire remember at the moment. If you want to utilize all of the mounting holes, you also have to use a plastic screw insert by the washer fluid reservoir and invest in more bumper clips.. I've been rocking them since Feb 2018

Honda Civic 10th gen Did not Honda have this idea when it manufactured the Civic? 1686261263770
Sponsored