Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
The word is that June 15th is the first day that the Type R is for sale. So who claims to have got theirs? I am curious who picked up a car and which dealers have received cars. I liked to see how cars are distributed; which states get cars and on what dates.
Sponsored

Bonestock91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Fit
Yes. Someone on this site posted that they got a red one today and has it at home now.

OP
OP
Plombhpa

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
I signed all my papers today... they think the car can be there as early as tomorrow but as late as next friday, most likely it will be Monday 6/19
Thanks but where do you live, what state?

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
The word is that June 15th is the first day that the Type R is for sale. So who claims to have got theirs? I am curious who picked up a car and which dealers have received cars. I liked to see how cars are distributed; which states get cars and on what dates.
were you able to secure one yet in AZ?

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
I signed all my papers today... they think the car can be there as early as tomorrow but as late as next friday, most likely it will be Monday 6/19
@BaldStig What color did you end up getting? If you don't mind sharing the dealer, I can cross one off my list lol

BaldStig

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Honda Civic Type-R
@BaldStig What color did you end up getting? If you don't mind sharing the dealer, I can cross one off my list lol
Metro Honda in Jersey City NJ, Black. Most of northern NJ is getting black. With some white ones scattered around.

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Metro Honda in Jersey City NJ, Black. Most of northern NJ is getting black. With some white ones scattered around.
Thanks. Congratulations, man. The car looks downright sinister in black. Enjoy! Maybe I'll see you in the North Jersey Area

BaldStig

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Honda Civic Type-R
Thanks. Congratulations, man. The car looks downright sinister in black. Enjoy! Maybe I'll see you in the North Jersey Area
Thanks a lot. I'm just anxious as heck to pick it up. White was actually my choice. Black is sick too. Look for license plate IM ST1G and once registration comes thru changing to FK8CTR