fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
Can anyone recommend a shop in the dfw area to install lowering springs? I would do it myself but i don't have any tools or a place to do it :doh:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can anyone recommend a shop in the dfw area to install lowering springs? I would do it myself but i don't have any tools or a place to do it :doh:
Alamo Autosports in Arlington. also Texas Track Works in fort worth they do alignments in house as well.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Get a quote from Texas Track Works, first. I already know Alamo is going to be expensive. TTW does free tech inspections for HPDEs and that goes a long way towards me driving out of my way to do business with them. Everybody else charges $75-$125 for tech inspections.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get a quote from Texas Track Works, first. I already know Alamo is going to be expensive. TTW does free tech inspections for HPDEs and that goes a long way towards me driving out of my way to do business with them. Everybody else charges $75-$125 for tech inspections.
Thanks for that sweet tidbit if info on TTW. That does make it worth your drive over there. Did you get to do your hpde a couple weeks ago at Eagles Canyon?

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Thanks for that sweet tidbit if info on TTW. That does make it worth your drive over there. Did you get to do your hpde a couple weeks ago at Eagles Canyon?
No, Eagles let me reschedule for their next one on March 10th. I went to the huge DICE meet in Plano the night before and caught something there or beforehand. Was vomiting and cramping the next day when I was supposed to go to the HPDE.

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
Alamo Autosports in Arlington. also Texas Track Works in fort worth they do alignments in house as well.
Thanks, i'll be sure to give them a call!

Thanks man, i'll be sure to check them out as well! i just didn't feel like having someone who doesn't know what they're doing mess with my car lol.

OP
OP
RallyeRedHatch

RallyeRedHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I did a thing...Rhino Rack....to haul my Mountain bike around to different trails...

Also been seeing a Black Type R at TI in Dallas...

Honda Civic 10th gen DFW 20180223_074024_001

OP
OP
RallyeRedHatch

RallyeRedHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stomach Flu (not the regular deadly flu) has been going around big time in Collin County.....had it this week....not fun

No, Eagles let me reschedule for their next one on March 10th. I went to the huge DICE meet in Plano the night before and caught something there or beforehand. Was vomiting and cramping the next day when I was supposed to go to the HPDE.

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Passed an Si sedan in my area tonight (Frisco), first fellow Si I've seen round my parts! You on this forum Sir? (Me - ABM Coupe) Any of you guys going to the "Destination Car Meet" in Frisco tomorrow? (pending our wonderful weather...)

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Anybody planning on getting the PRL turbo kit when it comes out?

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody planning on getting the PRL turbo kit when it comes out?
Down the road some ways I will. I like doing things in stages... keeps me interested in the car. Doing everything possible right away makes it boring quicker.