DFW

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
is dallas ft worth dead? i know its truck land, but whats goin on fam.
Sponsored

CodeFault005

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe- Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
is dallas ft worth dead? i know its truck land, but whats goin on fam.
I'm looking for a answer to this as well. I know all the regular spots have gotten shut down. I used to run along with crews that frequented the Starbucks @ Western Center. I haven't really been in the scene in a while. I used to run EF's and was looking to see when I move back, what kind of groups/meets I could stop in on. If need be I can make my own club, it wouldn't be the first time. Since I'm just moving back I need to get settled in first. I'll be moving into the Northlake area, but I grew up in Watauga and know the NRH and Keller areas fairly well. If there isn't anything going already, and you would like to start something of a regular meet, hit me up and we can see what we can organize!

Honda Civic 10th gen DFW Polish_20210404_112453926

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
I'm looking for a answer to this as well. I know all the regular spots have gotten shut down. I used to run along with crews that frequented the Starbucks @ Western Center. I haven't really been in the scene in a while. I used to run EF's and was looking to see when I move back, what kind of groups/meets I could stop in on. If need be I can make my own club, it wouldn't be the first time. Since I'm just moving back I need to get settled in first. I'll be moving into the Northlake area, but I grew up in Watauga and know the NRH and Keller areas fairly well. If there isn't anything going already, and you would like to start something of a regular meet, hit me up and we can see what we can organize!

Polish_20210404_112453926.jpg
I joined dfw car meets on fb and it seems to be hit or miss.
there will be a meet scheduled but sometimes you read the posts and someone will say “i was the only one there”
??

CodeFault005

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe- Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I joined dfw car meets on fb and it seems to be hit or miss.
there will be a meet scheduled but sometimes you read the posts and someone will say “i was the only one there”
??
If I do, I would more want to start a club type meet. Something a little more solidified. Like holding it at a restaurant. Starting the night where everyone meets for a meal, then we head out into the parking lot and chill. Attend events like the Christmas parades as a group. So on and so forth. Set up events for charity or help others.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
That sounds ideal.

Jawngriever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3 Si
Country flag
Yeah I'd be down for something like that. Eat and meet type deal.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah I don't have a FB and looks like the grp is private.
It is. @n2da2nd is the person who runs the group and is also here on CivicX. Maybe he can post meets here again so you would know.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you @dallasjhawk for the mention. @Jawngriever I am the founder of the Civic Social Club. We usually meet once a month and welcome all Honda/Acura to the club. You can find my club on IG as well under @CivicSocialClub. You can either send me a DM on here or IG towards the end of the month for location of the meet. I keep it private to avoid troubles/takeovers.

Jawngriever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3 Si
Country flag
Thank you @dallasjhawk for the mention. @Jawngriever I am the founder of the Civic Social Club. We usually meet once a month and welcome all Honda/Acura to the club. You can find my club on IG as well under @CivicSocialClub. You can either send me a DM on here or IG towards the end of the month for location of the meet. I keep it private to avoid troubles/takeovers.
Ah ok, I can search for you on IG then. I appreciate the heads up!

domicubarican

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I'd go to the monthly meets myself but they are mostly in the Plano area. That and i spend the weekend with my lady lol.

MaoFC3

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Looking for more 10th gens in dfw to come roll out with us to meets! Dm or respond!