EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I'd be willing to help others in the DFW area mod their cars with help me do a few light mods on my own. Grills, intakes, etc. Just throwing this out there.
Sponsored

Nightmayor

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Country flag
Anyone have any recommendations on where to go to get a ceramic coat applied? DFW area

New owner (11-15-19) of a black hatch back civic. Willing to go above and beyond to keep this thing in pristine shape.
I am located in West fort worth area but willing to make the travel to the right place.

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone around the Oak Cliff, Cedar Hill, Duncanville area? Be on the lookout or a SPG 2020 EX hatch. Finally got my baby back from the body shop! While these cars can take a damn good hit, I don't advise being T-boned 3 days after buying a new car. Being without her for almost 2 months was a pain (physically, mentally, and emotionally).

Still gotta take her to the dealership to have my splitters, spoiler, and interior lighting installed. Ordering smoked side markers today and looking at the 27Won intake, around April, for my first under the hood mod. In the future, looking to upgrade my intercooler, radiator, turbo, and pipes. Wanting to do ceramic coating, as well.

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Anyone with a Hondata living in DFW area? Mind if we can meet up so y'all can tune my car ;)
Hondata Flashpro is locked to the ecu (1 ecu at a time), so you'd have to have your own for it to work.

kingcuongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR, 21 Palisade Calligraphy, 14 CT200h F Sport
Country flag
Anyone have any recommendations on where to go to get a ceramic coat applied? DFW area

New owner (11-15-19) of a black hatch back civic. Willing to go above and beyond to keep this thing in pristine shape.
I am located in West fort worth area but willing to make the travel to the right place.
I used Mirror Finish Detailing to apply cquartz pro. Steve works out of his home in Wylie.
http://mirrorfinishautodetailing.com/

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello Dallas Friends!

We are excited to announce FK8 TEXAS will be featured at the Cars and Coffee at REDEMPTION SQUARE.
This is also the OFFICIAL TEXAS STATE WIDE MEET.
Please check out the link for more information of the location.
Date : MARCH 21ST 2020 SATURDAY.
TIME : 8:00AM
https://www.redemptionsquare.com/ev...tion-square-featuring-the-texas-wide-fk8-meet
P.s Location was voted via Facebook. We worked hard to secure a position at the Redemption Square. More to come!

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Check out ACME tint solution for that. Just got my car done with Kenzo ceramic coating on Monday

mcbacon

First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now that I don’t have a Civic anymore for now, I have a set of OE 16” steelies for the X. I just want them out of my trunk so they’re actually free, but I’d appreciate any amount of cash if you’re so inclined. I’ll meet up with you within reason.

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody have a good 'wheel guy' to repair curb rash in our area? Trying to keep it sub-$100

roro40p

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 TYPE R-11883
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Need to change the Brake pads on my R, any recommendations for a good shop in Dallas area

CodeFault005

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe- Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Question for DFW 10th Gen owners with mods. How bad does the 10th Gen suffer from the emissions regulations in TX? I'm looking at moving back from Florida soon and was curious if bolt-on engine mods with tuning was even going to be worth my time? BTW, I'm not a huge fan of swapping stuff back to stock just for emissions testing. TIA Pic of my Si for attn

Honda Civic 10th gen DFW Polish_20210404_112453926

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i've heard people that are catless that go and just get an inspection and pass. i pay a buddy $60 and not an issue at all.

Jawngriever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3 Si
Country flag
I'm on the lookout for a stock Type R muffler/catback. In the fort worth area would meet to pick up. let me know if you have your stock exhaust lying around!
Sponsored