DFW

jjnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crystal Black Hatchback Sport
Country flag
@jjnguyen that's nice and clean. I'm slowly modding mine as I go - I came from the VAG world and having a reliable car is nice for once hahaha
Thanks! Yeah. It’s fun modding and I will probably get more into it again but the fear of being stuck on the side of the highway here makes me second guess haha.

No matter how careful you try to be something always seems to come up causing some issue.

Seen a couple civics around the metro in the short time I been here. Not too many heavily modded newest gens tho, but I’ve only been here for about 4 months.

blkfa5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic Si (sold), 2003 WRX (sold), 2017 Sidan
Country flag
yeah i havent done any ext mods at the moment, just flashpro and still waiting on my prl down/uppipe to arrive

Jiryama

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Country flag
I am moving a bit east of DFW and going to be driving about 600-800mi a week now and I wanted to swap out my factory transmission fluid to amsoil Syncromesh before I started to do that. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good shop to get that done at? Obviously Honda quoted me $200, is that going price for that service?

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Officially moving the location to Lewisville this time to support a young car enthusiast that being bullied. Would love to see the members of DGW Civic Social Club come out and support the cause. We can either meet up at the old location and roll out together or meet at the parking lot at Sonic. There will be spots available for us to park together.

Honda Civic 10th gen DFW Screenshot_20190625-131830_Facebook

Racemetal

Speed is life....
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
SL65AMG/BS, CLK63AMG/BS, G63AMG, Gl550, GT500, Datsun 260Z
Country flag
Any meets coming up in DFW? Jumping into the Type R pool and anxious to talk with a few gearheads who know it all. :thumbsup:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Racemetal

Speed is life....
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
SL65AMG/BS, CLK63AMG/BS, G63AMG, Gl550, GT500, Datsun 260Z
Country flag
The DFW Civic Social Club hosts meets all the time https://www.facebook.com/groups/235512913850171/ The next meet is July 27th in Arlington. @n2da2nd is the man organizing the meets. On a side note, nice Occupation and your list of cars is sick. Is the Keselowski like Brad?????
Many thanks for the direction. I’m not on FB but I’ll figure it out. Now, if I can figure out how to stay in town for a few days I’ll be there! Yes, it’s the Brad of speed. Amazing person.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Many thanks for the direction. I’m not on FB but I’ll figure it out. Now, if I can figure out how to stay in town for a few days I’ll be there! Yes, it’s the Brad of speed. Amazing person.
Dude thats awesome. I'm a fan of the deuce, love following him on social media and how he interacts with fans in the camping lots at races. The club usually posts the meets in here too.

mcbacon

First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any meets coming up in DFW? Jumping into the Type R pool and anxious to talk with a few gearheads who know it all. :thumbsup:
Welcome! Happy to see new members here in DFW! Civic Social Club is on IG as well. @n2da2nd can update the thread with all the social media stuff.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The DFW Civic Social Club hosts meets all the time https://www.facebook.com/groups/235512913850171/ The next meet is July 27th in Arlington. @n2da2nd is the man organizing the meets. On a side note, nice Occupation and your list of cars is sick. Is the Keselowski like Brad?????
Welcome! Happy to see new members here in DFW! Civic Social Club is on IG as well. @n2da2nd can update the thread with all the social media stuff.
Thanks y'all for the recommendation. We finally connected on IG ✊
Still looking for an exact address of the next meet. Any suggestion?