DFW area free Android 9" radio for Civic 2016 LX

cserban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius
Hi Guys,
I have been reading all these posts for the longest time and I am grateful for all your insight.
My 2016 LX lease is up and I will swap it for a 2019 EX and so I need to return it to its original configuration so I am removing my 9" android radio with all the harnesses for 2016 Civic LX.
Anybody out there looking for a free radio? Also I have the dongle for carplay with it so that will go as well if you want it.
First come, first served:

Honda Civic 10th gen DFW area free Android 9" radio for Civic 2016 LX IMG_2233.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen DFW area free Android 9" radio for Civic 2016 LX IMG_2275.JPG

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
OH
Hi Guys,
I have been reading all these posts for the longest time and I am grateful for all your insight.
My 2016 LX lease is up and I will swap it for a 2019 EX and so I need to return it to its original configuration so I am removing my 9" android radio with all the harnesses for 2016 Civic LX.
Anybody out there looking for a free radio? Also I have the dongle for carplay with it so that will go as well if you want it.
First come, first served:

IMG_2233.JPG
IMG_2275.JPG
-- YES PLEASE !!
sent you a private message

OP
OP

cserban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius
OH

-- YES PLEASE !!
sent you a private message
You got it buddy!

I will send you my private email so you can send a label.
I will give you details on weight and sizes of the box tomorrow when I get to work to package it.
Merry Christmas!

I hope you can put it to good use.