OP

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Update at 111K.

Injectors are still on backorder, but can now be ordered with a 4-8 week delay. New Part # is 06160-5PA-305 and includes the fuel pipe. Unfortunately, it's likely these will be unavailable online for some time, and I will have to place a direct order through the dealer at full price ($603). It's highly recommended to also replace the fuel joint pipe (16012-5PA-315) as outlined in the service manual, to minimize the risk of fuel leaks. Full DIY process below:

Additionally, I've begun to pick up noise from the engine bay which is coming from either the tensioner or water pump pulley. Replacing the tensioner pulley and serpentine belt is a straightforward process. The water pump is a little more involved (but doable).

The video below illustrates full replacement of the belt, tensioner, and water pump. I do recommend removing the passenger wheel & splash shield for easier access (vs. going from the top).

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Update at 112K.

A little late to post, but after nearly a 12 week downtime the new injectors finally arrived from the dealer. Car now runs great with the new injectors in.

Honda’s inventory backlog has been disappointing, to say the least. And I’m hoping this is the last time I will have to wait for critical parts to arrive.