derbo904

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
I'm happy to report the auto headlights and auto high beams work with the LED headlights with adapter harness. I was a bit concerned the wiring done on the Halogen to LED harness would not have the wires for auto high beam but glad it worked out!
Sponsored

OP
OP
derbo904

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
The sport window trim I bought has started to bubble and fail like all of them. I ordered a set of sport window visors to hide it.

OP
OP
derbo904

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Derbo's EX hatchback commuter BWQcWQ6

I installed the sport window visors to hide the peeling sport window trim I added years ago. It looks great! I debated to get the Mugen ones but since I was on this whole OE look, I figured getting the Honda ones was decent enough.

The part ordered was for the sport hatchbacks/CTR without the ugly chrome trim markings.
Part # 08R04-TGG-101A

As I stare at this picture, I can't help but laugh at the different pieces I've added along the way to confuse the trim package it is.

EX hatchback with Honda sensing
Touring LED headlights
Si Wheels
Sport window trim.

Shame there wasn't an a la carte ordering option for Hondas. I would've specced out sport hatchback with ACP, heated seats, led headlights. The no heated seats was a dealbreaker for the Sport hatchback for me. :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
derbo904

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Derbo's EX hatchback commuter gNi79VJ

I was actually meeting up a few of my M3 friends and my doppelganger was there as well (M3 on Bronze TE37 Sagas)

Things to report:
  • Reached 135k miles.
  • Rear driver shock is seeping, I'm waiting for some aftermarket dampers to come to the US market, in particular, the B6 rears are still missing.
  • Rear trunk shocks are also seeping and wet.
  • I should check the accessory belt condition as well.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I still don't understand why they never changed to a painted or coated trim piece instead of the crappy wrapped trim on the Sport pieces. You've got to wonder how many of them they had to replace. I had at least 3 pieces that needed to be done on both my Sport's.

OP
OP
derbo904

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
I still don't understand why they never changed to a painted or coated trim piece instead of the crappy wrapped trim on the Sport pieces. You've got to wonder how many of them they had to replace. I had at least 3 pieces that needed to be done on both my Sport's.
I know right! Had I known they were going to be wrapped from the factory before I purchased the whole set, I would've just installed the rear garnish as it is not wrapped, and the sport visors.

Sucks that it started to bubble but since I'm an EX, this was the best solution without going back to the ugly chrome.
Sponsored