novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag
Does anyone know where I can get a set of DEPO smoked side markers at a reasonable price shipped to Canada? I can't find them anywhere in Canada, I have found them online in the US for roughly $25usd but only one place responded about shipping to Canada and they wanted another $50usd for that, in the end they'd cost me over $100 Canadian. Really appreciate if anyone can help me find them. Thanks.

Honda Civic 10th gen DEPO smoked side markers F210737057
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Shipping to Canada for something like that shouldnā€™t be more than $35-$45 USD, probably being closer to the $35 side.

OP
OP
novy_wan_kenobi

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

OP
OP
novy_wan_kenobi

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bought these and I'm very happy with them. Thee price is a bit higher but I really wanted these bulbs. They are clear and light up amber.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Smoked-Lens-Side-Marker-Lamps-w-Amber-LED-Bulbs-For-16-10th-Gen-Honda-Civic/132414480780?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
I'm looking for smoked, and from a reputable brand with decent quality, those side markers are $13.99 usd + FREE shipping
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Front-Side-...Lv5PairwiseWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Are they actually that decent?

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
I have a set of the clear Depo side markers, and they could be re-packed into the smallest USPS box I think. They don't weigh anything and I would be surprised if shipping to Canada via USPS would exceed US $20.00. Both markers are around the space of a thick paperback book.

OP
OP
novy_wan_kenobi

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a set of the clear Depo side markers, and they could be re-packed into the smallest USPS box I think. They don't weigh anything and I would be surprised if shipping to Canada via USPS would exceed US $20.00. Both markers are around the space of a thick paperback book.
I need SMOKED. Would love if there was someone out there who could help me, thanks!

absolude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KW SC 2007 CSX Type S, 2023 PWP Si
Country flag
The housing and lens look identical with the ones I have. I payed more for them because at the time they were the only ones I could find that came with clear bulbs. Didn't want the amber ones. I think it hows when they are off.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I need SMOKED. Would love if there was someone out there who could help me, thanks!
I donā€™t mind helping you at cost of markers + shipping to you.

Also... there are a few members on this site that sell other smoked side markers. Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re stuck on the depot ones?

@Suma Performance is one, I canā€™t remember the other guy that sells on here. Both are really nice looking, and look like high quality.

edit: @CanadiaegeanBlue is the other one I was thinking about. Seems heā€™s also in Canada, so shipping might be cheaper to you?

OP
OP
novy_wan_kenobi

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Also... there are a few members on this site that sell other smoked side markers. Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re stuck on the depot ones?

@Suma Performance is one, I canā€™t remember the other guy that sells on here. Both are really nice looking, and look like high quality.

I'm game for any smoked side marker that is Quality!!!

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shipping a small item to Canada costs around $17-$18 if you use USPS-provided Priority small box or padded envelope. If you use your own box, itā€™s around $13 to ship regular parcel service (slow, no tracking).

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag

edit: @CanadiaegeanBlue is the other one I was thinking about. Seems heā€™s also in Canada, so shipping might be cheaper to you?
I love my side markers from Unity/CanadiageanBlue! 10/10. Would recommend.

Honda Civic 10th gen DEPO smoked side markers 20200311_103034

Honda Civic 10th gen DEPO smoked side markers 20200310_164034