Dents on in front bumper

CivicNovice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Country flag
I’m in the process of purchasing a CPO 2017 LX and noticed after the test drive that there are several circular looking dents near the front license plate bracket. Also part of the dark plastic right above it is cracked. Should I be concerned?? How easy is this to fix? I’m pretty sure the dealer will refuse to fix this as part of the sale. The interior dome light in the front is partially out but they’ve agreed to fix this. My wife thinks I’m being too picky and says it’s a used car. The purchase price is $15.1k before TTL.

We signed some paperwork but are waiting for the check from our CU to arrive at our house and we haven’t signed any of the title or odometer statement. Personally I’d rather pass at this point but my wife wants us to get this car. I’d much rather have an Si but as usual I lost.

How easy is it to fix these dents? I plan on replacing the chrome bar in the front for the black one as I hate chrome.
Sponsored

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Who's gonna be driving this car mainly? Get your si and tell her to be quiet lmao