soradakey

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic
Country flag
Will definitely scoop one up before the ban hits. Been smoking on Binoid Mango Kush. Quite a delightful indica
Man I spent like $400 on the Sour Apple jars from IronCity (local to me) because they almost banned it in Alabama.. Turns out that flopped so now I have more d8 than I know what to do with..
Sponsored

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
I've been using D8 softgels from NuLeaf Naturals. They work great for me. I take four 7.5mg softgels, and 1-2hrs later, I'm right where I want to be. I smoke regular weed a couple times a week, and the buzz from D8 is comparable. I refer to it as "Diet weed". Lol.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I tried Delta 8 CBD this past weekend

holy shit this actually got me high??

Crazy to me that it's sold in stores. It's not exactly the same as conventional bud but it's much stronger than CBD.

Might pick up some Delta 8 Pods

Ollivver

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic, land rover sport s
Country flag
Hey there! I totally understand what you're saying about stores pushing new products, especially regarding CBD and other cannabis-related products. I haven't tried Delta 8 THC gummies yet, but I've heard some positive things about them. If you're interested in learning more about Delta 8 and its effects, mindbodygreen.com has a great article that I found informative.

There are some really interesting studies out there that suggest these compounds can be really helpful for improving sleep quality and reducing feelings of grogginess in the morning.

Last edited:

RogerTrock

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda accord 2018
Country flag
Hey, sounds like you had quite the experience with Delta 8 CBD!

FrancisXavier

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
It's definitely different from your regular CBD, right? The fact that it can actually get you high can be pretty surprising, but that's what makes it stand out. Plus, the convenience of finding it in stores is pretty cool.

Considering trying some Delta 8 Pods sounds like a fun adventure! Who knows what other surprises might be in store for you.

Enjoy your journey into the world of Delta 8, and if you're ever curious about other options, don't forget to check out delta 8 gummies 30 mg!
Sponsored

Last edited: