Delta 8 THC gummies

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Almost always over reaching my local store is pushing the product. Seems interesting ... Anyone have any experience with the product? Good bad? They try harder and harder to find new product ... ie ... cbd , cbn, hemp buds - now it's delta 8.
Sponsored

OP
OP

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Gummies are it man! Whoa ... It won't be long until your local local TV channel will pick up on the trend. Rarely does a " supplement" do anything. This is the real deal. I read up on what's what and ... Uuummmm ??? What is going on right now? Whoa!!!

Tarou

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to purchase a civic sport HB
Country flag
I haven’t tried the delta8 gummies, but their their vapes are pretty good.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Delta 8 is legitimate THC derived from industrial hemp. It does have mild (compared to D9) psychoactive effects. Since all products made from industrial hemp are protected legally by the 2018 US Farm Bill, its 100% legal (for now, until the bill is revised in I believe 2024). You absolutely will test positive for THC use, so if that a concern regarding your job or any other status, beware.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, I have a few recommendations as a daily user.

There's a brand called Delta Effex that makes really good carts and gummies. These are probably my favorite.

Another brand called Delta Daddy makes some very good gummies as well. I haven't tried their carts yet but I've heard good things.

I found a 100mg shot (think 5 hour Energy) made by a company called Hellfire that had me flying for about 5 hours.

Edible effects can last for quite a while. I've taken 2 gummies (50 mg D8) at 10:30-11pm to help with sleep and have found myself still high the next day sometimes until 8 or 9 am.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man I gotta try some of these, now that it's legalized in NJ/NYC I was planning on headed to the dispensaries but the price points kinda throw me off a bit so I still buy it locally off people. Edibles are a different breed though... I smoke daily and have a high tolerance but anytime I take an edible I get knocked on my ass completely :spaz:

last time I had an edible was 2 years ago right after a drug test for an internship and me and my buddies took a whole 350mg edible to the face. Ended up going to a restaurant with friends and being so high I didn't even eat and just stared at my food while my friend threw up inside lmao, never want to be that high again

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Man I gotta try some of these, now that it's legalized in NJ/NYC I was planning on headed to the dispensaries but the price points kinda throw me off a bit so I still buy it locally off people. Edibles are a different breed though... I smoke daily and have a high tolerance but anytime I take an edible I get knocked on my ass completely :spaz:

last time I had an edible was 2 years ago right after a drug test for an internship and me and my buddies took a whole 350mg edible to the face. Ended up going to a restaurant with friends and being so high I didn't even eat and just stared at my food while my friend threw up inside lmao, never want to be that high again
D8 isn't gonna do a whole lot for you if you have a high THC tolerance. Most recreational D9 users I know will us D8 as a "get through the day" kind of thing til they can get home and get to the real stuff. Still worth a try though.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
D8 isn't gonna do a whole lot for you if you have a high THC tolerance. Most recreational D9 users I know will us D8 as a "get through the day" kind of thing til they can get home and get to the real stuff. Still worth a try though.
I know that Delta 9 is considered THC but would you say it's similar to CBD? Doing some googling on it now and it's saying that it's like being high without the associated paranoia and anxiety so it made me think of CBD. I've tried CBD hemp a few months ago and was surprised how it looked/smoked/smelled just like weed but got me a high that was maneagable and didn't leave me feeling too stoned to do anything

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I know that Delta 9 is considered THC but would you say it's similar to CBD? Doing some googling on it now and it's saying that it's like being high without the associated paranoia and anxiety so it made me think of CBD. I've tried CBD hemp a few months ago and was surprised how it looked/smoked/smelled just like weed but got me a high that was maneagable and didn't leave me feeling too stoned to do anything
Tbh I had very mixed results with CBD. Most of the times no effect at all.
Delta 8 IMO fits that description well, I think of it as a very manageable high. Even when I consume too much the worst effects are some dizziness/lightheadedness. I definitely don't experience the anxiety and paranoia that I get from more conventional marijuana THC. I've had full freak out situations on dispensary grade THC before.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tbh I had very mixed results with CBD. Most of the times no effect at all.
Delta 8 IMO fits that description well, I think of it as a very manageable high. Even when I consume too much the worst effects are some dizziness/lightheadedness. I definitely don't experience the anxiety and paranoia that I get from more conventional marijuana THC. I've had full freak out situations on dispensary grade THC before.
Agreed all cbd products never worked with me but when I tried dispensary grade CBD hemp (usually the ones with the highest thc) I definitely felt something, I would say it's like a 20-30% high without any cloudiness. But thanks appreciate it I'm gonna look into it. I've been smoking daily for 6 years now with off and on periods, but occasionally I run through stages where I get too antsy smoking around other people (like now) so I def wanna see if this can give me a more manageable high

Tarou

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m really not into the marijuana stuff (my gf, she loves it), but have dabbled on an occasion and can contest with everyone saying that the delta8 stuff is good for “getting you through the day” with minimal side effect (paranoia, anxiety, etc.). I like that they also come in Sativa or Indica type strains so you can choose to what you want to feel. I bought from a the company Binoid and tried their vape pen cartridges and haven’t been disappointed. I prefer Indicas, and theirs did exactly as described.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m really not into the marijuana stuff (my gf, she loves it), but have dabbled on an occasion and can contest with everyone saying that the delta8 stuff is good for “getting you through the day” with minimal side effect (paranoia, anxiety, etc.). I like that they also come in Sativa or Indica type strains so you can choose to what you want to feel. I bought from a the company Binoid and tried their vape pen cartridges and haven’t been disappointed. I prefer Indicas, and theirs did exactly as described.
Don't forget hybrids. That's what I find myself using most often.

Tarou

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My favorite cartridge I've found so far is a hybrid by Delta Effex called Cali Orange.
Will definitely scoop one up before the ban hits. Been smoking on Binoid Mango Kush. Quite a delightful indica

OP
OP

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you guys for the responses. I went to Delta Effex out of california and ordered two rainbow bags of edibles. I will let you know how it goes. My current brand sun med out of Florida offers 12.5 per gummy. This is potent at 20 I believe. I will take only half a gummy initially. I have horrendous aniexty in general and this seems to help * however I could NOT shift my Si what so ever after two hours. Yikes. After the journey I would like to try the tinctures and see how it goes. It was not what I expected. After 2020 and 2021 we all need some relief. Have to cope! Cheers
Sponsored