Deleting blank pages in alternate skin

geoken2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch sport
Country flag
Does anyone know if it's possible to delete the blank 'pages' in the alternate skin? I can't imagine ever using 5 (I just use 1, with just two things on the second screen).

Normally I wouldn't really care except that it sometimes goes back to the home screen and starts out on the last page (so I need to scroll through 5 pages just to get to the audio controls).
Sponsored

atandukar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic
Country flag
Does anyone know if it's possible to delete the blank 'pages' in the alternate skin? I can't imagine ever using 5 (I just use 1, with just two things on the second screen).

Normally I wouldn't really care except that it sometimes goes back to the home screen and starts out on the last page (so I need to scroll through 5 pages just to get to the audio controls).
true that.. it is annoying af.. but for a workaround, you can place all ur icons on the last page - that's what I did.

johnp426

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch
Yes I am trying find out how to do this also. I have 3 blank pages that I do not use.

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dont think theres a workaround for that, Just put everything you want on the last page to the right and pretend the other pages are not there..... problem solved.
Sponsored