Delete this thread tired of arguing with a child :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Xlohen

Xlohen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I got nothing but time today man lol. I just think it's funny because you keep saying I don't get the point of your thread. So I am just wondering, are you really this dense or are you trolling?

Just to recap:
1. Your initial post says you regret getting a Race MAF because you might need to go to the dealer for check ups, recalls, maintenance, etc....

2. Others post asking why you need to go to the dealer? And I posted a solution that makes the stock intake an easy swap on for dealer visits, etc...

3. You respond I just want to hear stories of people blowing up their engines running Race MAFs with stock cars (Assuming there are a bunch of people stupid enough to do this)

4. I say it sounds like you just want to run a Race MAF with a stock car..... (because it does) and even tell you that it's not going to blow up your car and why it requires scaling on a MAF based car.

5. Now your like "bro you just don't get the point of my thread" "bro you need a drink"

lmao like where is your common sense. Like why do you need to hear of others misfortunes if they did something dumb if you're not gonna do it yourself? You'd have drivability issues long before blowing up a car just because of the Race MAF.
So your wasting your time because you want to make something out of nothing alright cool let’s do it.
1. I said I regretted it and am buying the street MAF soon and wanted to see other people’s experiences If I wanted to run a stock tune with the race MAF why would I even bring up buying the street MAF?
2. Bro if I get my oil done, warranty checks, recalls, no one knows the future.
3. A whole YouTuber does it, and you’ll be suprised since there are indeed people like you out there,
4. Go back to number 1^
5. Cause it’s an endless back and forth with you trying to make a point out of nothing.
I’m under the impression you are trolling at this point, “mr v6 Camaro”, and making me repeat the point of this thread to you. If you don’t like the thread you don’t have to respond, you trying to make a point out of nothing is tiring bro
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
If you only want a street maf for dealer visits as you said, wouldn't it make more sense to just swap the stock airbox back on temporarily instead of buying another MAF housing? The only reason I could see it not making sense is if you weren't mechanically capable of swapping them easily, which in that case sure throw the street MAF on and just sell the Race.

This was my original point in which I was trying to be helpful with, before you went insisting on stories of people running Race MAFs with stock cars. Also on a stock turbo car, the housing will make very little difference, maybe a few horsepower but nothing that you'll actually feel just FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.