Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode)

Higgo8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 CTR GT
Country flag
Just so that UK people know, I've been informed that this won't work with our Right hand drive cars. 😕 👍
Sponsored

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Hello folks!
Currently making this module.
AAES

Electronic mode controller

This electronic module controller can automatically switch to R+ mode and fully disable traction control (VSA Stability off) every time you get in you car and start the engine. Basically this module allows to start the car in default R+ mode and fully disable Stability and traction control ( VSA) .

The operation is fully automatic, and you can switch back any mode (Sport-comfort or R+) without any ECU alteration or modification also you can always disable this automatic module any time.

This module is intended for those track enthusiast and people who love to drive always in R+ mode enjoying better throttle response and stiffness suspension without any power limitation all the time (TC off and Stability off)

Frequently asked questions:

How difficult in the installation process?

The installation is very simple, basically you have to run a wire harness to the center console (mode button function) and the rest of the wires go next to the steering wheel column compartment. For an inexperienced person, this can take around 40-60 minutes for the whole installation.

Can this device damage your ECU or the existing wire harness?

The installation is made through connectors which basically are plug and play. You can remove the connectors and the device at any time. No, this module controller doesn’t modify any parameter in the ECU or doesn’t produce any damage to the OEM existing wire harness.

What happens if I don’t want it to automatically start the car on R+ mode?

The whole system has a switch and when you press the button, the switch turns the power from the module controller completely off.

Custom configurations available.. (Ask)

With this module you don't need Hondata , you can install it on stock Type R or with any tuning solution.
A good feature of this product you can switch to R+ and VSA fully off while you driving, or when you car on the track without necessity of be stopped or without turn off the engine and you can switch back to sport or confort any time.
If you decided to start the car by default sport just need to switch off the module , no need to re-flash or do complicated process to go back to stock.

The most important you don't void the warranty flashing your ECU.

Also you can configure it default by Confort ( many people already asked)
INTERESTED PM any time.

The price of the module is $125 plus $8 shipping US.

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

IMG_6381.JPG

Sport mode 2.jpg
Can i use it in my si

stu_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8.5 S5, FK8 Type R
Country flag
interested in this product, wish there are more install instructions to help me determine if I wanna buy it (work on it). The video shown on page one, is that the pnp version? also curious about your shift light and how that gets installed.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
interested in this product, wish there are more install instructions to help me determine if I wanna buy it (work on it). The video shown on page one, is that the pnp version? also curious about your shift light and how that gets installed.
The installation is very simple , it requiere to remove the cover behind the steering wheel, the one it holds the traction control switch and then take a part the shifter cover assy , the one holding the sport mode button .
Overall can take around 30 min installation time .

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
The installation is very simple , it requiere to remove the cover behind the steering wheel, the one it holds the traction control switch and then take a part the shifter cover assy , the one holding the sport mode button .
Awesome will buy it now send me link pleas thank you

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Ok i just purchased it i guess it is the same for the si and type r ?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Ok i just purchased it i guess it is the same for the si and type r ?
Awesome 👏 thank you very much!
is not the same harness but I’ll check the orders now and I’ll make notes for the SI

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Please do name is Ronald Mard thank you
Hello!, you order will be shipped tomorrow, I ran out of enclosure but tomorrow will be arriving.

Cheers.