Debris in road

ty04orange

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2017 Accord EX-L, 1984 Toyota Pickup
So I hit a flat piece of aluminum laying in the road today. It was about an inch wide, about a foot long and relatively flat. It was mangled and had clearly been ran over several times. It punched a hole right under the “vent” on the passenger side rear bumper. I didn’t even see it on the road but I heard it and had to pull over and pull it out of the bumper because it was hanging down dragging the road.

So now I have a gash in my bumper. It’s about an inch wide and the bumper plastic is still there so the hole is kinda closed up. It’s mangled edges though and looks ugly. How hard would it be to repair? Just buy a new bumper? I will take some pics and post tomorrow. It’s dark now.
Sponsored

isaiah0123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Sport HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I hit a flat piece of aluminum laying in the road today. It was about an inch wide, about a foot long and relatively flat. It was mangled and had clearly been ran over several times. It punched a hole right under the “vent” on the passenger side rear bumper. I didn’t even see it on the road but I heard it and had to pull over and pull it out of the bumper because it was hanging down dragging the road.

So now I have a gash in my bumper. It’s about an inch wide and the bumper plastic is still there so the hole is kinda closed up. It’s mangled edges though and looks ugly. How hard would it be to repair? Just buy a new bumper? I will take some pics and post tomorrow. It’s dark now.
You'll have to buy a new car.

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag

Without having any pictures, I would have to say that your car's totaled. Sorry.
Sponsored