OP
OP

250GTCalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
So, I brought my Si over to Midtown Honda. They kept my car for three weeks..

This is what they do to my car when I complained of engine noi
Sponsored

Last edited:

alan5854

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback FK7
Come visit me @ roadsport Honda, we selling Hatchback sports at $200 over cost!

NotSerious

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018CivicLXSedanCVT
Country flag
Cambridge Center Honda in Cambridge On has the highest rated Dealership in Ontario according to Google reviews. It is certainly the best Dealership in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. I take my car there for service and I haven't had any problems. They resist discounting their cars off of MSRP however.

I used to take my Honda's to "Halton Honda" in Burlington. They are highly rated and have excellent service as well.

I purchased my 10th gen from "Team Honda Powersports" in Milton (1/2 hour west of the Toronto Airport on the 401). If you are a member of "APA.CA", you save about $700 off of list (excluding manufacturer rebates) there without negotiating. For example, if you bought a new left-over 2017 Civic in October 2017, you would have received the $750 Honda finance rebate + $700 APA discount for $1450 savings + $200 less in HST because of the reduced price = $1650 off without negotiation. Be prepared before you go in (Know which model and options that you want. Do your research on all of the costs.). I can't vouch for their service however.

Last edited:

Wirelezz

First Name
h
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CIVIC SPORT TOURING SG
Country flag
AVOID MARKHAM HONDA !!! bought 2018 civic ST and was horible ! service was Horrrible , delivery was Horrible , damaged the car in there stupid car wash . PDI winshield washer fluid was not working, tried to rip me off for $1000 and tried to charge me 100$ for owner ship papers, i have my own plates, traded in a 2013SI with 6 motnhs left and never paid off my loan , they had to make out a check becuase payments where coming out of my account and checks kept delaying! NEVER AGAIN , sales rep was dismissed week later who knows why, no one answer the calls and all i get is machines.

absolude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KW SC 2007 CSX Type S, 2023 PWP Si
Country flag
I've had a great experience at Action Honda. Dealt with Edwin. Straight to the point, not a second wasted and a fair deal.
I caused some paperwork mess and he met us at night on his own time to sign loyalty papers so I can benefit from lower rate.
I also thought one of my wiper blades was defective and he just brought one for me so I didn't have to go through the Service.

No experience with the service.

Ultimately, may be a case of who's the person one is dealing with than the dealership as a whole.

Last edited:

OP
OP

250GTCalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I've had a great experience at Action Honda. Dealt with Edwin. Straight to the point, not a second wasted and a fair deal.
I caused some paperwork mess and he met us at night on his own time to sign loyalty papers so I can benefit from lower rate.
I also thought one of my wiper blades was defective and he just brought one for me so I didn't have to go through the Service.

No experience with the service.

Ultimately, may be a case of who's the person one one is dealing with than the dealership as a whole.
This Edwin sounds like a stand up guy.

David Scott

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe Energy Green 6MT
Country flag
I also heard about Markham Honda's crap service. Been going to Formula Honda and its been great so far
I've been going to Formula Honda since Clarington Honda messed up my alignment on a service. Formula's been great.

Last edited:

GDome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Went to pickering honda and they refused to even talk about anything under MRSP. Apart from that there wasn't anything wrong and I even get my car serviced there sometimes. Their hot chocolate/mocha maker is much better than just regular coffee at some other dealerships. Ended up buying my hatch at Action Honda and I think I got a fair deal. Problem was during delivery as there were a few scratches, loose parts, and it was a bit of a hassle to have to go back on multiple occasions to get em fixed but at the end of the day they were fixed at least. Didn't like the salesman's attitude during delivery though as he kept saying "All cars are going to come with scratches etc, etc" until his manager told him to be quiet and just buff em out

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't see a post regarding dealerships around the GTA for sales and service. My friend told me to avoid Markham Honda as they gave him a bad experience while servicing his car there and when he tried to buy a Civic SI there. The sales rep just assumed he wanted to joy ride the car when my friend asked for a test drive.

My friend ended up getting the car from Midtown and even though the dealership is out of the way he takes the car there to be serviced as well and has nothing but good things to say.

Are there any dealerships you know about that we should be rewarding with our wallets and cautious with our patronage?
I second your friend... I live in Markham and literally work 5 mins away.. I would recommend anyone stay away from markham honda.. They mainly just serve native Chinese dont speak well in english.
Their sales are bad, their services are bad, their parts are more costly than other honda..
If you check their google review.. they have one of the lowest rating within 150km radius. I was in the market last month for a new car, I walked in even thought my friend who bought her car told me not to. I thought it is so close by.. might as well check it out. I walked in, no one bother to help you, all the sales are playing on their cell phone, I went to reception desk, the lady is also on her cell.. I asked if she could call someone to help me. She pointed her fingers to the empty space and said someone should be available there. I said I am from there .. then she said everyone is busy. I turn around and walked out, I went on red flag deal and left a message .. one of the sale from downtown honda PM me, and I manage to close the deal with him in just one hour.
He gave me a price very close to their invoice price, did everything he can to make me happy.
Service is like day and night compare to Markham Honda.

Again, stay away from Markham Honda... wherever you go will be better off.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AVOID MARKHAM HONDA !!! bought 2018 civic ST and was horible ! service was Horrrible , delivery was Horrible , damaged the car in there stupid car wash . PDI winshield washer fluid was not working, tried to rip me off for $1000 and tried to charge me 100$ for owner ship papers, i have my own plates, traded in a 2013SI with 6 motnhs left and never paid off my loan , they had to make out a check becuase payments where coming out of my account and checks kept delaying! NEVER AGAIN , sales rep was dismissed week later who knows why, no one answer the calls and all i get is machines.
My colleage and friend she bought a HRV from Markham Honda, she told me her deposit refund cheque never arrive, she basically told me a similar experience as yours.

ahwai31

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T Sedan
i brought mine from Stouffville Honda. so far not too bad...

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Image Honda in Hamilton, really really good experience there with Mike. Haven't been in for service yet, but it was basically a no haggle sale. I told him I had the dealer invoice price report, he said he'll do 3% over invoice, we shook hands.

I'm hopeful all goes well with my first service because I don't want to find another dealer, I'm very happy so far.

yyzcbphatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini CS
Vehicle Showcase
I had great experience with Edwin at Action Honda as well, got my 2017 Hatch LX, his quote was the lowest out of RH Honda and Markham Honda at that time. He spent his time during the delivery too.

I had a really bad experience with Markham Honda thru the whole process and in the end i decided not to go with them.

My friend referred Edwin to me, so the price was good and I closed the deal with him

Tom

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
[scratches out Pickering Honda from short list] :( Dangit! the very next post...
Old post but I bought my car from Pickering Honda, I had the same issue twice (back wiper stopped working during the winter, the fixed it both times).

The only real complaint I had was a service adviser pretty much saying I had to do the first service (not sure of the code as it still hasn't come up @ 22,000km yet) or I may run into warranty related issues. The manager told me not to worry about it until my maintenance minder system in the car tells me to do it and that I could do it wherever I wanted including an independant mechanic as long as I kept the paperwork saying the proper service(s) were performed.

Will I go back to Pickering Honda in the future? Possibly but I don't live in the area, closest dealer to me now is Toronto Honda.
Sponsored