Dealership recs in WA?

tyty573

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R LE #USA-322
Country flag
Hello! I am one of the lucky 600 US owners of a yellow type r, and this car is my pride and joy my fucking life.

I have a regular shop in the greater Seattle area where I take my cars for maintenance and other services without question or hesitation, for a decade now.. I currently live 2+ hours from them, and I still take my Type R LE there for oil changes and other regular maintenance.. They have done so much good work for me and I never want anyone else to touch a single fastener on my cars.

But at some point, if I need warranty work, I will need to go to a dealership for diagnosis and service.

Can anyone recommend or vouch for any Honda dealership in the state of Washington that I can trust with Larry the Limited Edition? I have one here in my town but I wouldn't let them change my oil. And I'm deathly afraid of techs joyriding him.

I don't expect any issues with my car of course, but if I ever have to go to a dealer, I'd love to know which one to take him to. Even if it means shipping the car some hundreds of miles. All I want is the best work and care possible.

Honda Civic 10th gen Dealership recs in WA? IMG_20210412_134528_678
Sponsored

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Capitol City Honda in Olympia is a safe choice. There may be dealerships closer to you, but you asked for for a recommendation and that's what I would suggest. I've worked there before, you won't have to worry about techs joyridding it, everything is recorded in the shop. For an advisor, try to get Darren, he's worked there as a senior service advisor for like 12+ years and has helped other Type R owners before. Hope this helps