First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Howdy all, I decided to get a new shift boot for my CVT shifter in my 2018 Sport hatch. The install was very straight forward as seen in this thread: https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/shifter-boot-change-on-cvt-models.36774/ I went with a black alcantara and red stitching to match my buddy club steering wheel.

Here is the result:
Honda Civic 10th gen Dboy CVT Shift Boot IMG_3208

I think it looks incredible and the Dboy shift boot was precut for the CVT brackets which was awesome. Also it arrived only 2 days after ordering! Highly recommend if you want a cheap interior upgrade that anyone can do. I recommend NOT reusing the factory staples and going straight for the hot glue to secure the boot. Also decided to use a very tightly woven wire tie instead of a ziptie cause I did not have a skinny enough ziptie to sit nicely on the shifter collar.

Here's the link if y'all want to get your own!
https://www.dboyshiftz.com/shop
Sponsored

bmfontdevila

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Not to go off randomly off topic (love the shift boot) but I've been dying to know if the paddle shifters mounted with relative ease to the Buddy Club wheel. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on one for months but that doubt has been keeping me from doing so.

OP
OP
bdsport

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not to go off randomly off topic (love the shift boot) but I've been dying to know if the paddle shifters mounted with relative ease to the Buddy Club wheel. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on one for months but that doubt has been keeping me from doing so.
They do! It was a direct swap. I've heard other people needing to trim a peg or two but I had no need to do that with the Buddy Club
Sponsored