Videos including 10th gen Honda Civics [dashcam, POV, racing, saves, close calls, accidents, road rage and normal driving]

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LesAnanasNeParlentPas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Corolla CE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some reckless street racing through traffic:

I am honestly surprised to see a base model civic driving like that, at least the comments are saying it is a rental car, so it is probably also with the CVT. Though it is morons like that that cause such terrible car accidents and make up even more traffic jam. It is better to drive safe and not cause any problems then drive like that and cause issues for everyone.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I am honestly surprised to see a base model civic driving like that, at least the comments are saying it is a rental car, so it is probably also with the CVT. Though it is morons like that that cause such terrible car accidents and make up even more traffic jam. It is better to drive safe and not cause any problems then drive like that and cause issues for everyone.
Any base model Nissan Sentra can drive just like this with a sufficiently youthful and brain-dead driver.

OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A speeding Toyota C-HR rear ends a 10th gen Honda Civic (NSFL):

Last edited:
OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any base model Nissan Sentra can drive just like this with a sufficiently youthful and brain-dead driver.
I absolutely understand your point. But since I've never drove a Nissan Sentra, do you think it would really handle that well? I mean the Civic in the video almost handles like Go Kart when changing between the lanes so rapidly at that amount of speed. I wonder if it's really a stock rental car. ?

OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes the handling is very good.

km77 does some great stability, slalom and moose testing.

Sedan:

Hatchback:

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
A stock civic is a go kart. My stock ex handles very well. One of the things I love the most.
Is it? :thumbsup: Is it that much better than say a Corrola/Sentra/Altima/Fusion? I've driven all of those rentals and they handled nowhere near sporty. I'm not picking a fight or doubting you, it's just from experience, there's a big difference in handling between normal and sporty models.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@alao01
Great example, good reaction, was it the sedan or the hatchback?

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I said myself on this forum that the 10 gen civic drives like a gokart based on the steering ratio, turn-to-turn, and also good agility.
But, what I'm saying here is that slaloming between cars on a freeway with moderate traffic like shown in the video, does not require any special skill or a special car.

It's very dangerous, because any of these commuters can make an unexpected move at any time, and a serious accident is extremely likely if they do. But as long as it's not a top heavy SUV, and other drivers are steady as they are here and not allowing themselves to be provoqued or triggered, it's almost like a slalom between traffic cones at 25 mph.

OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes only that they are driving way faster than 25 mph, at certain points in the video I would say it's three times 25 mph.
As reckless and brain dead these kids may be, at least the drivers need some above average skills of estimation and also reaction time. If they wouldn't be good at these things, they would touch other cars at some points of their slalom.

But as you said, my biggest concern was that some other driver will make an unexpected move. :confused:

@alao01
I don't know if you set an age restriction on the video on purpose, but if you remove that restriction, the video will be embedded here and everyone can watch it.

OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another video from the same idiots, it's also a Civic involved this time.

@Gruber
Here you see what I mean, he's driving between lanes like a motorcycle without touching them. I'd say some skills are needed.

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
Is it? :thumbsup: Is it that much better than say a Corrola/Sentra/Altima/Fusion? I've driven all of those rentals and they handled nowhere near sporty. I'm not picking a fight or doubting you, it's just from experience, there's a big difference in handling between normal and sporty models.
My comment didn't compare "sporty" models with other models - just stated the ex handles well. Well enough for me.
Sponsored