First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
hello,

today as i turned into my driveway 4 lights came on. adaptive cruise crontil problem, road departure mitigation problem, collision mitigation system problem and brake system. i dont know what these lights mean/why they even came on. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
I believe those errors are all tied to the Honda Sensing system. The first thing I'd do is inspect for debris (like a leaf) or something blocking the RADAR unit (look under the hood as well) or bird crap where the camera looks outward. Beyond that... I believe there's a good chance that the errors will clear themselves.

Civic21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Happened to me a couple weeks ago. I took the car to the dealer and tech cleared break system code. Tech also recommended to "recalibrate" radar and the camera. which they are asking $300.00 just to calibrate camera. Advisor said that having a Dashcam and a Tollpass close to camera could mess with the system. it's been a while and i haven't scheduled an appointment to recalibrate Radar. It hasn't happened yet ever since.
Sponsored