tvrtle

First Name
christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here so idek what im doing lol.

Okay heres the real question. Is there any difference in ride quality between D2 Springs and Eibach Sportlines?
They both have the same drop basically, but i dont wanna pay an extra 100 dollars if they ride the same. I want a noticeable drop that will allow me to get over speed bumps, and improve the handling.
Sponsored

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Coupe, 14' Accord Coupe v6 (RIP)
Country flag
I've had the Sportlines on my Si since last fall. I don't rub often, but the roads in NY are bad enough to make me regret dropping it every, single, day. When it comes to handling, It's a mixed bag. You'll be able to corner faster and lean on the outside rear wheel, as there's still some body roll . But you'll also notice chassis flex if you drive hard enough. The feeling from the front end was also affected as the car being lowered 1.5 inches messes with the geometry of the suspension. Forgot to mention the Eibach's may make noise when you ride over bumps. You'll also need a rear camber kit for the alignment afterwards. I would recommend either Swift or Spoon Sports springs. Spoons aren't made specifically for the Si, but they should fit. Welcome, and post in the Si category next time Lol