First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
i got my springs in today and was curious about two things
1)do I need an Alignment once installed?
2) how bad actually is the camber from the springs and should I wait until I get camber plates before installing
Thanks!
Sponsored

inFamousKicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si Coupe Modern Steel, '11 BMW 135i
Country flag
Yeah, you'll definitely need an alignment. Camber can be adjusted to a limited extent with the current hardware, so the camber plates likely aren't necessary.

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
i got my springs in today and was curious about two things
1)do I need an Alignment once installed?
2) how bad actually is the camber from the springs and should I wait until I get camber plates before installing
Thanks!
An alignment is recommended. I installed my D2 springs almost a week ago. I didnt get an alignment yet and its been fine so far.

3cyltrbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Coupe Si / 2013 Civic Sedan Si / 1998 Acura Integra Type R / 2001 MR2 Spyder / 2001 Honda Acty / 1992 Mazda AutoZam AZ1 / 1996 Daihatsu Midget II / 2010 Toyota Vitz(Yaris) / 1990 Chevrolet Turbo Sprint / 1997 Suzuki Cappuccino / 1999 Daihatsu Mira TR / 2004 Suzuki Swift Sport
Country flag
pics or it didn't happen

......seriously though, I also have an MSM coupe with as yet installed D2 springs.....would love to see how its going to look

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
Always get an alignment after suspension install. Not so much for the camber, bc that’s not what really destroys tires as bad as your +/- Toe settings. If your toe settings are out of whack and aren’t right, you will chew through your tires quick! If your toe settings are spot-on and close to nominal zero, your tires can still go a very long time with 3° or less of camber. Getting closer to under 2° or less of camber is more ideal however. :thumbsup:
Sponsored