Mugen203

First Name
branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen 2018!Honda Civic s.i
Country flag
My 2018 Honda Civic S.i I have been having been showing symptoms of weird idling recently of dropping a little below 650 rpms randomly and my car not being able to use hill assist and sport mode, and that theirs a problem with the Break, and traction control, but still runs fine until recently I left work my car could barely get past 20 MPH, plugged in my sensor to ODB port and it says I have misfire in cylinder 2, my friend thinks I have a wiring issue, I’m hoping it’s just spark plugs and coil packs, can possible bounce some ideas off me that could help me confirm this

Honda Civic 10th gen Cylinder 2 Misfire and dashboard lit up like Christmas tree E672BE7D-863F-4EE3-B99F-0A90147B59B1
Sponsored

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
The old diagnostic trick of switching coils and seeing if the misfire moves to another cylinder would seem in order here. Also... check if any furry little marmots have taken a bite from your wiring. Most of the other errors, IMO, would be subsequent to the misfire.

OP
OP

Mugen203

First Name
branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen 2018!Honda Civic s.i
Country flag
The old diagnostic trick of switching coils and seeing if the misfire moves to another cylinder would seem in order here. Also... check if any furry little marmots have taken a bite from your wiring. Most of the other errors, IMO, would be subsequent to the misfire.
Thanks, it was the spark plugs but now I gotta look at the wires and see what’s up with them when my 10thgen s.i only has 30K on the clock

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rodent damage maybe. Rats like to get in there and chew them up.
Sponsored