Cyber Monday E-Tuning (extra discount for CivicX members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Cyber Monday E-Tuning (extra discount for CivicX members) cybermonday Hey fam, just a heads up that I'm running a sale on my Type R e-tuning services until tonight at midnight. Everything is $100 off, with the flex fuel/dual fuel upcharge being cut in half too for another $50 off.

To give thanks back to the community that I spend most of my days in, CivicX members can get another $25 off. I was on this forum long before I tuned them professionally, and it's here that I found many of my 'Type R friends' and brainstormed with countless people to figure out this platform's mysteries. You guys got me to where I am now and I thank you all for your support in my various endeavors. This means CivicX members can get their Type R custom tuned for only $225.

The tuning can begin whenever you want, so if you're waiting on Black Friday parts it's no problem. You can either PM me on here, DM me on Instagram @fk8clinic (mentioning your CivicX username), or email me at [email protected]. All you'll have to do is fill out a short form and pay an invoice on PayPal before midnight.

You can fill out the form ahead of time here: https://forms.gle/GQin2Xd1YBDDQQkx7

If you have questions (even if it’s just general questions and you aren’t getting a tune) feel free to reply to this thread, PM, DM, or email.

Instagram post
Sponsored

Last edited:

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
nice deal!!and solid tuner??

Status
Not open for further replies.