CW MUGEN KIT ? theme

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
looks nice! this was my initial thought, but no one had it then and photoshop didn't really do it justice. But, now that i've seen bunch of the colormatched ones, it grew and its kind of a toss up now. Looks good though!
Sponsored

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love how my car still looks stock like a type R. I felt when it’s all CW it takes away from how the type r looks. Too much CW makes it almost looks like a body kit civic lol I don’t know that’s me. And this way tones down thanos chin, I was very against the rear until I went with all black
I'd have gone for body color for the Mugen bodykits, otherwise it just looks like regular type R. It's just me, but as long as you like it.

OP
OP

CW20038TypeR

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW type r 2018
Country flag
I'd have gone for body color for the Mugen bodykits, otherwise it just looks like regular type R. It's just me, but as long as you like it.
If you read what I wrote it’s exactly why I went this direction.... lol ?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you read what I wrote it’s exactly why I went this direction.... lol ?
I know, that’s why the car doesn’t come in one color, and each person has own preference. The most important thing is you like them.

I’m one one them, however, who prefer black on 2020 vents instead of body colors.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't say I like it, but it does has a thing in it that stands out on its own. :thumbsup:

I'll have all the Mugen bits body color matched like Mugen intended if I were to go Mugen kits because I only see the glossy black Mugen vents from the first glance.

OP
OP

CW20038TypeR

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW type r 2018
Country flag
I can't say I like it, but it does has a thing in it that stands out on its own. :thumbsup:

I'll have all the Mugen bits body color matched like Mugen intended if I were to go Mugen kits because I only see the glossy black Mugen vents from the first glance.
Exactly why it’s my car lol ?

I do me, you do you.

I just realized it’s you again from before looool. Look bro just buy your own mugen kit. Walk the walk.

Awaiting to mount my voltex wing.

Last edited: