First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic hatch cvt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sadly I'm not sure they support my ecu yet. Is the tune really worth the extra money?
1.5T bruh (civic ex hatch)

2019 civic hatchback sport with CVT
Was using the ktuner stage 2 for a while and had a blast.
Now I'm running the 21 starter map with all the most aggressive settings/early spool enabled, aggressive ramp rate II.
The car feels peppy but I can't tell which I prefer yet.
I see a lot of people saying a custom tune is the way to go, but with the CVT is this even worth doing?

Custom tune is deff worth it . If you go to the right tuner they can hook it up but the cvt is a hard trans to tune here is what I got with full bolt ons on a dyno and custom tune mind you the Hatch back cvt hp is around 170ish hp and my tuner with fbo got me 254hp

Honda Civic 10th gen CVT with ktuner- worth custom tune? CDBC9515-FD89-43B5-BF65-45C8595A060A

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Custom tune is deff worth it . If you go to the right tuner they can hook it up but the cvt is a hard trans to tune here is what I got with full bolt ons on a dyno and custom tune mind you the Hatch back cvt hp is around 170ish hp and my tuner with fbo got me 254hp

CDBC9515-FD89-43B5-BF65-45C8595A060A.jpeg
a full proper dyno chart would be much better.
254hp at the wheels ?

Bdubs10thgen

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic sport hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going to copy your build, sorry hahaha. It's just so clean, I have the same spec
All good bro. I know it's ? i have random people taking pics of it while I'm at lights and shit. Today this dude and his wife walked past my car and he did a double look and said holy shit thats a HONDA!! Then says bro that shit is clean for a honda ?? i love looking at my car

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All good bro. I know it's ? i have random people taking pics of it while I'm at lights and shit. Today this dude and his wife walked past my car and he did a double look and said holy shit thats a HONDA!! Then says bro that shit is clean for a honda ?? i love looking at my car
Lol I hope I get people snapping pics soon. Something tells me the new wing might help lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen CVT with ktuner- worth custom tune? IMG_20200713_122556_Bokeh

The DTO spoiler really is amazing for $90 shipped. I've put like 15k miles on with it and it shows no signs of wear!

Deleted member 26142

CDBC9515-FD89-43B5-BF65-45C8595A060A.jpeg
Is this with the OEM turbo?

Bdubs10thgen

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic sport hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow very impressive, did you have the torque dialed back a bit for safety to the CVT?
I havent tuned mine yet. It just came in today. I've beem back and forth whether I wana wait til my warranty is up. I only have 4k miles on car. So i think ima sell my tuner and just get taillights or something
Sponsored