Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
do you have link of LUFI XF revolution, i think i saw english version available on aliexpress. Are those same version?
make sure you get english version or some calls it int'l version. if i'm not mistaken all lufi xf have the option to choose car manufacturer to set it up.
Sponsored

techguy124

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback EX
Country flag
My new toy has arrived & it is able to read many ECU data especially CVT Temps !
So far so good but it becomes wonky if used together with KTuner V2 after a while, if just the external OBDII (Lufi XF Revolution *make sure you get the english version*) alone it works fine with many functions such as programming the doors locking/unlocking, flashing lights when doors open, doors unlock if hard or emergency braking, shift lights, MAF in g/s, etc still messing around with it. @KTuner V2 works fine alone or with the external OBDII.
Will mess around with it more & find a suitable placement for it together with concealing the wiring.
I managed to connect both of them together with a 2 in 1 OBDII connector.
CVT Temp city normal driving goes up to 90 Deg C with OAT of 34 Deg C.
More tests to come soon & CVT cooler will be installed once I've gathered enough stock temp readings in various driving conditions & will compare before & after.

Did you have to update the lufi to get CVT temp? I have both the CVT and oil temp but it's not reading the temperature.

OP
OP
CAPTS

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Did you have to update the lufi to get CVT temp? I have both the CVT and oil temp but it's not reading the temperature.
i think so, you'll also need to select readings for honda, CVT yes but no oil temp.

Sal

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Very cool. We're still looking into adding this to the V2, but all of our local testers have MTs.
Did u manage to add it yet in an update for the v2?

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
I also bought that lufi xf. And i have oem cvt cooler with additional custom 7inch cooler fan. I am waiting to see it about cvt temps for normal driving and wot driving. if cooler fan is useful, i will share the results.

OP
OP
CAPTS

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I also bought that lufi xf. And i have oem cvt cooler with additional custom 7inch cooler fan. I am waiting to see it about cvt temps for normal driving and wot driving. if cooler fan is useful, i will share the results.
don't need the fan tbh.

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
don't need the fan tbh.
i guess in high load (wot) for cvt, oil temps rises so high. As you know cvt oil needs to stay in working temps. Our oem cooler is located in front bumper driver sides. Its not getting air directly.

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Nice information

I also have this Lufi XF gauge for about a year now
I do not have Air Flow indicator but i have 2 different IATs (i saw you scroll thru all the different information)

Maybe its because my Civic Hatchback FK4 ?

cvt temp on normal driving

Various ecu data available on lufi obd2 & time attack mode functions.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Transmission Temperature for CVT is now available with KTuner right on the V2 and through TunerView with the V1.2. Update your software and it will either prompt you to update the unit firmware or you can do so through the special commands menu.

That also means there's a new version of TunerView and TunerView Lite available today. We'll make an official post and update the version history shortly.

OP
OP
CAPTS

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Transmission Temperature for CVT is now available with KTuner right on the V2 and through TunerView with the V1.2. Update your software and it will either prompt you to update the unit firmware or you can do so through the special commands menu.

That also means there's a new version of TunerView and TunerView Lite available today. We'll make an official post and update the version history shortly.

CVTKiller

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T CVT
Country flag
Nice information

I also have this Lufi XF gauge for about a year now
I do not have Air Flow indicator but i have 2 different IATs (i saw you scroll thru all the different information)

Maybe its because my Civic Hatchback FK4 ?
is this device compatible with Ktuner? or vise versa?
Sponsored