First Name
Jero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback 2018
Country flag
Hi there from Spain

I have a 2018 civic sport hatchback cvt with honda sensing and prl FMIC I wanna add cai (injen or prl)but I'm not sure if this will fit coz prl intercooler is wider and in my version I have cvt intercooler in the same corner (stock intercooler), plus the radar for Honda sensing ,all this are really close so I was wondering if anyone here already did it or if someone know if it will fit.
If I can't add injen or prl,what do you recommend?

Sorry for my English I hope you can understand what I wanna mean

Thanks for everything in advance

Regards from Spain !!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jero

Jero

First Name
Jero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Cvt + Prl FMIC + CAI, question? AE31D2C7-538F-4DEA-8D76-DCB9DD54E119
Thanks!!!already ordered!! Prl maf race is coming to Spain!
And here we are ...... where should be the prl pipe???i have my prl cai and .... I think is gonna be hard or imposible to do it :( so sad ...

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

im assuming that thing on the left is the honda sensing rader? i've never seen that cooler on the right before. is that oem with the car?

OP
OP
Jero

Jero

First Name
Jero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
im assuming that thing on the left is the honda sensing rader? i've never seen that cooler on the right before. is that oem with the car?
Right, radar on left and oem cvt intercooler on the right , in Spain all come like this and this is why i was asking to prl :(

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Right, radar on left and oem cvt intercooler on the right , in Spain all come like this and this is why i was asking to prl :(
WOW!! the US cvt dont come with that cooler OEM, i had to install PRL's aftermarket cooler. it looks like that cooler is blocking you from attaching the air filter :(:(:(
Honda Civic 10th gen Cvt + Prl FMIC + CAI, question? dscn0233_zpsavjbetdg-

OP
OP
Jero

Jero

First Name
Jero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Cvt + Prl FMIC + CAI, question? 21B2A7FA-7F25-4DD4-9069-BDAD60A78497
Honda Civic 10th gen Cvt + Prl FMIC + CAI, question? 1D240376-3FB4-4B70-87E8-AAAD2A31AB8C

No way to install I check all around and it's impossible to do it with the intercooler.

I will have to return it :(