Banned
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
yeah and you wont be able to find catless downpipes much anywhere anymore. EPA is cracking down on manufacturers as well as sellers.
How much hp and tq gain with catless over catted? I have a prl catted downpipe and my buddy is selling his prl catless, do u think its worth upgrading to the catless?
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much hp and tq gain with catless over catted? I have a prl catted downpipe and my buddy is selling his prl catless, do u think its worth upgrading to the catless?
More flow is always better but I imagine it chokes out a few hp throughout the power band.

fkseven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag
yeah and you wont be able to find catless downpipes much anywhere anymore. EPA is cracking down on manufacturers as well as sellers.
I can still find them with a quick google search.......

AudioSi

First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 2019 Hatch EX
Country flag
Hey all,
I am wondering rough guesses on what I could expect to get on my 1.5T CVT from an etune with the following few parts:
PRL stage 1 intake
PRL intercooler/depo racing intercooler

I am currently running TSP Stage one tune for about 220hp and 250tq, would an etune net me much more than that?
If you're getting an intake, Id recommend getting a CAI (PRl Cobra). You'll see a max of 230hp and 260 tq with your tune. An itercooler is a great supporting mod as well, these cars fall to heat soak real easy, so thats a great way to cool things down. Tsp stage 1 is probably the best tune for the 10th gen civics. Phearable is good too, but tsp is better on the daily driving. Be careful though, the regular 1.5t rods are weak af, running higher than 20psi is running the risk to blow your motor. Yes I've done it lol. If you're going to mod a civic, get an Si. Ontop of the weaker internals, the CVT trans is like glass when it comes to power (from my work experience). Not trying to be rude or anything, but before I had my Si I had a EX-T, and I also worked for Honda. For the small bump in price, an Si is worth it. You can spend around 2k, and get a clutch and you'll be pushing 300+ whp. (Mods: PRL Cobra Race 15hp, Intercooler 10ish hp, TSP2 e85 tune 270whp 327tq before other mods and you'll need a ktuner, flex fuel kit) These aren't my mods, but they're mods that you can easily do yourself, besides clutch, and be around 300whp and still have a reliable daily driver.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Ep3-FK7