Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
In the real world does an all out, lowest time ever 0-30 or even 0-60 even matter? Real world is about making moves at speed.

Let me tell you a crazy story about me being young and foolish. One night in my '79 Trans Am I decided to launch it from a stop light to show off. When the light turned green, I layed a big 'ole patch of rubber and had a big grin on my face.

Unfortunately, stupid me didnt know the car behind me was an unmarked cop! Got me for a big fine, lots of points and negligent driving.

What an embarrassment. :doh: :drive:
Sponsored

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
In the real world does an all out, lowest time ever 0-30 or even 0-60 even matter? Real world is about making moves at speed.

Let me tell you a crazy story about me being young and foolish. One night in my '79 Trans Am I decided to lauch it from a stop light to show off. When the light turned green, I layed a big 'ole patch of rubber and had a big grin on my face.

Unfortunately, stupid me didnt know the car behind me was an unmarked cop! Got me for a big fine, lots of points and negligent driving.

What an embarrassment. :doh: :drive:
Yep. Personally if drag racing was my main goal id go rwd all day and never even consider a Civic. I think these can be great roll racing cars especially with a big turbo.

My first car was a 91 Camaro automatic. I thought i was so cool doing brake stand burnouts.. until I realized what one tire fire meant and I felt pretty dumb ?? luckily never got a ticket for it. But I did get one for 94 in a 55 in my next car, a Ford probe turbo

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I was always driving my T/A like a mad man. One day I was late for work and got pulled over for doing over 100 on the highway. I totally lucked out because the guy pulling me over was super young and a car guy. He just gave me a warning.

OP
OP
ALIAFZAL95

ALIAFZAL95

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Rs
Country flag
Hey guys. So like the rest of you I'm super careful with my CVT so that means no brake boosting or very on very seldom occasions. On the particular run I got my best times I just just held my foot on the brake and brake boosted to maybe 1200rpm and my TPS was only 30% till I felt my tires grip and then I went full WOT. This method usually works well for me as I'm on skinny 215 tyres. ( Continental pc6 ). Furthermore, due to the dusty low grip roads here in Karachi my boost to 15psi with ramp in 1st gear. In my experience and some draggy testing, I got the best 60ft and 0 to 60 times when I was the least aggressive. Oh and this was done in S mode. Hope this helps

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone in Japan: 13.77 at 167.3 Kmh with KTuner Stage 2

Sponsored