Customized plates

mathdydx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
First Responder RALLYEE plate looks great on your car. I'm jealous because your plate fees in AZ are only $25/year. Here in Texas, you have 3 options: $195 and it renews for that amount each year, $445 for 3 years, or $495 for five years. So if you only want to pay $99 per year, you have to pay for the full five years at $495 up front, and that's in addition to the usual registration fees you'll pay every year whether you have a custom tag or not. :eek:
That's crazy. For a custom plate in Virginia, it's only $10/year.
Sponsored

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First Responder RALLYEE plate looks great on your car. I'm jealous because your plate fees in AZ are only $25/year. Here in Texas, you have 3 options: $195 and it renews for that amount each year, $445 for 3 years, or $495 for five years. So if you only want to pay $99 per year, you have to pay for the full five years at $495 up front, and that's in addition to the usual registration fees you'll pay every year whether you have a custom tag or not. :eek:
Yeah i honestly love it! I think it fits the color and style, but that's crazy i wonder what your tags are like though. My plate was $54 total for the customize and the $25 plate fee but my registration was $380 for 1 year.

SleepyFC1

The Minister of Truth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got 2 plates and its not required in AZ for a front plate but i've debated installing my front just because i'm 50/50 about liking the front plate look.
IMG_2061.JPG
I'm very jealous of your 7 characters. We only get 6 in Missouri. Also, don't throw a plate on the front if you don't have too. Looks way better :thumbsup:

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm very jealous of your 7 characters. We only get 6 in Missouri. Also, don't throw a plate on the front if you don't have too. Looks way better :thumbsup:
Thanks for the input! That's why i'm 50/50 i see some cars and i love it then i see others and i feel bad for them haha

t792

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Civic Ex, '05 BMW Z4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ordered my custom plate only 14 days ago, and I just got my custom plate in the mail today and i'm so damn excited! I love it!
I got 2 plates and its not required in AZ for a front plate but i've debated installing my front just because i'm 50/50 about liking the front plate look.
IMG_2061.JPG

Love your plate! I ended up going with the Route 66 plate.

Honda Civic 10th gen Customized plates TTT

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm from Canada eh lol so can't help you with that.

I doubt personalized will cost you $320 like what we pay up here.

Anyone know why NY went with black & yellow?
$320 dam! I paid $90 for mine but that was about 25 years ago :)
Sponsored