Custom Type R Plate Ideas

Xyrex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Honda Prelude
RICEBLL or RCEBALL

Definitely planning on being proactive against anyone who dislikes the bookshelf spoiler on the back. Planning on getting some riceball vinyl stickers as well.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
I already have my plate!

IMG_2498.JPG
Lol That is the best thing I have seen all day! Lucky to get that plate with just 'type r'.
I actually got the same one, but luckily in my province you can order the plate but don't actually have to license it or attach it to a car until you want to.. so I'm not driving around an Si with a type r plate

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
I m probably keeping my PRELUDE vanity since I am selling my car once i get the CTR

Xyrex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Honda Prelude
I m probably keeping my PRELUDE vanity since I am selling my car once i get the CTR
Or, you could get philosophical with it. After getting my hands on a genx hatch sport it almost feels like a spiritual successor to the prelude in the driving fun factor. I thought I was crazy but I've heard the same from several reviewers.
So, in classical music, the prelude leads into the overture. IMO, "OVRTURE" would be a killer vanity plate.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been driving around with CTR on my Accord coupe for the last several months & decided to order FK8 yesterday before it got picked up (should be here right around June 1st <wink>). Thought about FKHATE for a second, but decided against it.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
FK8-anything would be quite handy if you had an ex or a mortal enemy named Kate.